ADVERTISEMENT

Someone else has seen the light

There is no such thing as a balanced source anymore and I didn't claim that. He apparently wasn't Biden all the way but now understands what Trump represents and more people will see that.

By the way, your use of "gender crap", seems to show your prejudices. But that's your problem, though I know you have support here.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
There is no such thing as a balanced source anymore and I didn't claim that. He apparently wasn't Biden all the way but now understands what Trump represents and more people will see that.

By the way, your use of "gender crap", seems to show your prejudices. But that's your problem, though I know you have support here.
Yes, I’m glad you noticed. I am indeed extremely prejudiced against gender crap and how they’re using it to surgically and chemically alter children. But if you support such, that’s your problem.

Donald Trump has said dumb things, incredibly dumb in social media and during interviews,..maybe 500 times,...Joe biden has said dumb sh**t 3000 times during his presidency and he never gives interviews,...his ignorant comments are captured while he is walking to a helicopter

Reactions: cherrydawg
Donald Trump has said dumb things, incredibly dumb in social media and during interviews,..maybe 500 times,...Joe biden has said dumb sh**t 3000 times during his presidency and he never gives interviews,...his ignorant comments are captured while he is walking to a helicopter
Well, you always know where he is coming from-and.....I LIKE IT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT