ADVERTISEMENT

Something I think we lack on this team

Stevesgourmet

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2017
Is that sense of desperation/mental edge that a hungry team has.

Who are the most desperate/hungry elite teams out there with something to prove?

Texas, Oregon, OSU fit that category. Haven’t won a recent title or at all and have immense pressure/energy to win a title.

This doesn’t really have anything to do with who can beat who as Georgia is good enough on its best day to beat anyone in the country.

I think we lack the urgency and focus some of these other teams have because they are hungry af.

It’s hard to keep eating when your gut is full and the team/fans have shown that. This is natural when you win like our program has.

This is just one of many reasons, but the other thing nobody wants to admit on here is we simply lack the overwhelming talent we’re used to having.

Georgia is a good football team, but we aren’t elite. I don’t know who truly is in the country which is what makes this CFB season so exciting.

The 12 team playoff was a blessing for this team. All we have to do is make it and you never know what happens. In the meantime expect a bumpy ass ride that will be hard to watch for our spoiled eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.