ADVERTISEMENT

Special council did Biden No favors….

Biden is old and I’d prefer we have an age cap on the most important job in the world. Unfortunately we don’t.

Trump was still lying about Covid while you were laid up in the hospital trying to recover from the “just like the flu” virus you were dealing with. He staged mass rallies which almost certainly killed more people than just Herman Cain.

He lied about having returned highly classified documents. He lied about Russia’s efforts to help get him elected.

There is zero equivalency between Biden’s lies and Trump’s lies and if you think Trump is the more honest candidate you are so partisan that reality is simply an inconvenience to be reasoned around to get to your vote.
He also blamed who should be blamed. China. While your boy was calling him racist for it. Don’t go there. The fact checker quit checking on Biden. You listen to people on the street. How bad are Biden’s lies when people are now calling Trump honest. lol. It writes itself. One guy lies as a showman. As a troll. Which I don’t like. The other guy lies because he sucks. And wants so bad for people to think he is better than he is. Neither is good. But one has been a lying politician in power for 50 years. 12 in the White House. That you put him in. Glad you are worried about age and memory. Now we have a senile, agitated old man in office who needs to prove himself strong enough to the public. What could go wrong from here will? F me man. Seriously. The puppeteers obviously lost control of him last night.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
He also blamed who should be blamed. China. While your boy was calling him racist for it. Don’t go there. The fact checker quit checking on Biden. You listen to people on the street. How bad are Biden’s lies when people are now calling Trump honest. lol. It writes itself. One guy lies as a showman. As a troll. Which I don’t like. The other guy lies because he sucks. And wants so bad for people to think he is better than he is. Neither is good. But one has been a lying politician in power for 50 years. 12 in the White House. That you put him in. Glad you are worried about age and memory. Now we have a senile, agitated old man in office who needs to prove himself strong enough to the public. What could go wrong from here will? F me man. Seriously. The puppeteers obviously lost control of him last night.
Zinger, you are proving me correct in real time. Nobody is suddenly calling Trump honest except you, and that includes his supporters in Washington and the conservative media.

You dismiss lying about the virulency of a deadly virus that nearly killed you and did kill over 1m Americans as “using lies as a showman?” Urging people to come to rallies so he could fill his narcissistic supply while thousands of people were dying every day is dismissed as showmanship? I think too highly of you to think for one second that you actually believe that. But I guess you have to, to feel better about your vote.

Not even yesterday’s report that the right is so excited about supports the idea that Trump is more honest than Biden. In fact, it says the exact opposite in very strong language.

Of course any mistake that Trump makes will be minimized. Trump repeatedly confused Nancy Pelosi with Nikki Haley, which is a really bad mistake. Yesterday, he actually referred to J6 as an insurrection while suggesting that Pelosi should be charged as the cause of it, which is both stupid and very unhelpful for his court cases. That’s not a sharp guy commenting.

The special prosecutor in the case is a lifelong Republican who was appointed by Trump. You can claim he is unbiased, but he managed to score some political points against Biden at the same time he reached the conclusion that charges were not warranted. The report documents in great detail the stark difference in how Biden handled this issue versus Trump’s handling of his documents issue. One shows a respect for the rule of law and the other one doesn’t. Does that matter? It should.

A well intentioned elderly guy, or a malicious, bad-natured three years younger elderly guy. That’s our choice. Sad that as a country we can’t do better than that.
Biden cannot be confused with a well intentioned elderly guy. He has been in politics all of my adult life and has a history of racist policies and comments, feeling and sniffing little girls... His son's laptop and his daughter's diary are out there for you to view. His intentions are pretty clear.

Biden is old and I’d prefer we have an age cap on the most important job in the world. Unfortunately we don’t.

Trump was still lying about Covid while you were laid up in the hospital trying to recover from the “just like the flu” virus you were dealing with. He staged mass rallies which almost certainly killed more people than just Herman Cain.

He lied about having returned highly classified documents. He lied about Russia’s efforts to help get him elected.

There is zero equivalency between Biden’s lies and Trump’s lies and if you think Trump is the more honest candidate you are so partisan that reality is simply an inconvenience to be reasoned around to get to your vote.
As a Vice President was Biden even allowed to take classified documents home with him?

Reactions: zingerdawg
Zinger, you are proving me correct in real time. Nobody is suddenly calling Trump honest except you, and that includes his supporters in Washington and the conservative media.

You dismiss lying about the virulency of a deadly virus that nearly killed you and did kill over 1m Americans as “using lies as a showman?” Urging people to come to rallies so he could fill his narcissistic supply while thousands of people were dying every day is dismissed as showmanship? I think too highly of you to think for one second that you actually believe that. But I guess you have to, to feel better about your vote.

Not even yesterday’s report that the right is so excited about supports the idea that Trump is more honest than Biden. In fact, it says the exact opposite in very strong language.

I literally said he wasn’t honest in my post. You are putting words in my mouth. You are truly scared. And you know you are done. It is time to own it. You elected a smooth brain, just like everyone with a brain told you. There is now proof. I have always said, who do you choose. Your president has to have his faculties. That is the first thing you should look for.

You voting for Biden now that you know. No matter who is the final candidate on the right? If Jack smith pulls out a miracle. And trump is a felon. I don’t want trump in. But Biden will not make it thru his term. You elect someone because that is who you want to be president. Not for the vp. Given no choice you have to. He is an unstable compromised guy. The comparison starts snd stops there.

Reactions: sallen4250
I literally said he wasn’t honest in my post. You are putting words in my mouth. You are truly scared. And you know you are done. It is time to own it. You elected a smooth brain, just like everyone with a brain told you. There is now proof. I have always said, who do you choose. Your president has to have his faculties. That is the first thing you should look for.

You voting for Biden now that you know. No matter who is the final candidate on the right? If Jack smith pulls out a miracle. And trump is a felon. I don’t want trump in. But Biden will not make it thru his term. You elect someone because that is who you want to be president. Not for the vp. Given no choice you have to. He is an unstable compromised guy. The comparison starts snd stops there.
What a shit show ... no well informed, rational person can make a compelling argument for Trump or for Biden to be the President. How did we get here? My hope is that Trump is convicted of something disqualifying, and that Biden steps aside after yesterday's death blow. If that happens then maybe, just maybe, both parties would nominate persons qualified to run the country.

This is a direct quote from your post:

"How bad are Biden’s lies when people are now calling Trump honest. lol. It writes itself. One guy lies as a showman. As a troll. Which I don’t like. The other guy lies because he sucks."

I read that as dismissing Trump's lies as essentially harmless, which is something you have done in the past by ascribing his aberrant behavior to the actions of a "hard-nosed businessman". I think that minimizes both the intent of his lies and the outcomes associated with them. His lies about covid very early in the pandemic while he was telling Woodward off the record that he knew covid was deadly is one of many examples. That is the opposite of harmless, as was his press conference with Putin in Helsinki when he said he believed Putin's lies about Russia's efforts to help him get elected over what our own intelligence services were saying. That's not harmless showmanship.

We know where each other stands on the election and it's clear that there is literally nothing that could happen in the next ten months that is likely to change either of our minds. People like you and me are not the ones who will turn this election. It's the mildly engaged middle and which of two bad options they find most compelling. I don't think anything is going to happen between now and November to get those people on board with trump and his ever-expanding caboose of legal and moral baggage but I could be wrong. We won't have to wait that long to find out.

Cheers.

Last edited:
This is a direct quote from your post:

"How bad are Biden’s lies when people are now calling Trump honest. lol. It writes itself. One guy lies as a showman. As a troll. Which I don’t like. The other guy lies because he sucks."

I read that as dismissing Trump's lies as essentially harmless, which is something you have done in the past by ascribing his aberrant behavior to the actions of a "hard-nosed businessman". I think that minimizes both the intent of his lies and the outcomes associated with them. His lies about covid very early in the pandemic while he was telling Woodward off the record that he knew covid was deadly is one of many examples. That is the opposite of harmless, as was his press conference with Putin in Helsinki when he said he believed Putin's lies about Russia's efforts to help him get elected over what our own intelligence services were saying. That's not harmless showmanship.

We know where each other stands on the election and it's clear that there is literally nothing that could happen in the next ten months that is likely to change either of our minds. People like you and me are not the ones who will turn this election. It's the mildly engaged middle and which of two bad options they find most compelling. I don't think anything is going to happen between now and November to get those people on board with trump and his ever-expanding caboose of legal and moral baggage but I could be wrong. We won't have to wait that long to find out.

Cheers.
If finding out you voted for captain smooth brain doesn’t change yours. Cheers for sure. Again, you said I called him honest. I didn’t. You literally quoted me when I said people are calling him honest compared to biden. Reading is your friend.

Reactions: sallen4250
If finding out you voted for captain smooth brain doesn’t change yours. Cheers for sure. Again, you said I called him honest. I didn’t. You literally quoted me when I said people are calling him honest compared to biden. Reading is your friend.
Zinger, you've even adopted the favored Trumpism, "People are saying..." when Trump is the only one saying something but he's trying to make it sound more legitimate.

Please stop before you start telling the always classic Trump "Sir" stories.

No one is suddenly saying Trump is honest, which would be a patently absurd position to take.

What a shit show ... no well informed, rational person can make a compelling argument for Trump or for Biden to be the President. How did we get here? My hope is that Trump is convicted of something disqualifying, and that Biden steps aside after yesterday's death blow. If that happens then maybe, just maybe, both parties would nominate persons qualified to run the country.
Been saying that for a long, long time now. My only caveat is under no circumstance would I ever choose Joe. If I am given no choice, it is what it is. What is worse now brother, is he is an agitated guy looking to prove himself. In the most powerful position in the world. And last night he proved there are no strings on him anymore.

Zinger, you've even adopted the favored Trumpism, "People are saying..." when Trump is the only one saying something but he's trying to make it sound more legitimate.

Please stop before you start telling the always classic Trump "Sir" stories.

No one is suddenly saying Trump is honest, which would be a patently absurd position to take.

I have been trying to find them. I know where I saw them now. I can’t post them here. Completely inappropriate titles. You want I will dm you where to look. But trust me. I didn’t make that up. It came into my feed. It is a funny video of interviews. Because he is not an honest guy. He doesn’t even try to be. A lot of that is for show. But I get how it drives people crazy. It does me too. I guarantee you he has seen this video too, and is referencing it without referencing it.

I have been trying to find them. I know where I saw them now. I can’t post them here. Completely inappropriate titles. You want I will dm you where to look. But trust me. I didn’t make that up. It came into my feed. It is a funny video of interviews. Because he is not an honest guy. He doesn’t even try to be. A lot of that is for show. But I get how it drives people crazy. It does me too. I guarantee you he has seen this video too, and is referencing it without referencing it.
Sure, send a few links over via DM. Part of the reason I'm here is to see what's happening in the channels I don't typically follow.

Isn’t this all planned as a way to insert ObamaNewsom?

We forget joe was called “Joey Isuzu” in the 80s and 90s for a reason. He usually messes up when he goes off-script and ad-libs and makes up a not true anecdote. He fails to realize the stories he told back in the day, like best student in law school, and the plagiarism, don’t come to him like they used to.
Joe Isuzu

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT