ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Roundtable with Larry Munson

BillVol

National Champion
May 29, 2001
Meant to post this earlier. A late '70s-early '80s TV sports show hosted by Larry Munson, Ed Thilenius, and Jesse Outlar. Wish there were more of these shows posted. Larry is smoking a cigar during the show, and Ed is smoking a pipe. Good, old-school stuff. I'd never heard Ed's voice before. Have heard he was outstanding on radio broadcasting the Dawgs, and I can see why. This show aired in 1981 -- the same year Ed passed away at 57.

Meant to post this earlier. A late '70s-early '80s TV sports show hosted by Larry Munson, Ed Thilenius, and Jesse Outlar. Wish there were more of these shows posted. Larry is smoking a cigar during the show, and Ed is smoking a pipe. Good, old-school stuff. I'd never heard Ed's voice before. Have heard he was outstanding on radio broadcasting the Dawgs, and I can see why. This show aired in 1981 -- the same year Ed passed away at 57.

Hey Bill, good to see you over here. It’s been a while.

They sure don’t make them like John Ward or Munson anymore. They both had a lot of similarities.

Reactions: BillVol and woofn
Hey Bill, good to see you over here. It’s been a while.

They sure don’t make them like John Ward or Munson anymore. They both had a lot of similarities.
Thanks, Eastman. Always good to be here. Met a longtime member of this board today at the store, which reminded me to post this. I've now met three members of the Vent in person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT