ADVERTISEMENT

Story on D-Rob

GodTurley3

Himothy
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2015
Atlanta
First off, the many posters I have seen calling Demetris a "premadonna" and questioning his character are extremely off in their assessments. I had the privilege of going to school with Demetris for two years and this guy was my brother on and off the basketball court his freshman year and my senior year at Savannah Country Day. If there was a scuffle on the court, which there were many when we played Benedictine and Calvary, D-Rob was always the first to have our backs. Do not let his recruitment reflect on him, this is a reflection of his brother Carlos.. The same brother that shopped Demetris around as a 7th grader to every private school in Svannah. Once he got D1 offers, he shopped Demetris around to schools in Savannah once again and he landed at Savannah Christian (no surprise because Chumley will buy any player he can). Demetris himself is a phenomenal kid and wherever he ends up, he will be loved by his teammates and the fans. Hopefully it's here in Athens, if not, I'll pull for him wherever he goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News