ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestions for Covid

55dawg

Corn Pop
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2007
Treatment. Think I’ve finally got Covid. Anyone have suggestions?

Vitamin C and 1,000 IU Vitamin D daily. Or more. Ivermectin at the beginning. It will just be a cold. Taking vitamin C and D daily whether sick or not too.

Are more doctors actually prescribing Ivermectin now and are more pharmacies actually filling or are people still having to go mail order and other routes?

You have no chance.....Fauci & the libs have already added you to the death roll.

Resistance is futile....... 🤫
Ivermectin.
They finally admitted it works.
Keep it on hand and take it as early as possible.
Started ivermectin. But had already begun to feel about normal. Fever hit 102 and it’s back to normal. Really lasted less than 24 hours. Hope the symptoms are over.

I miss the good old days of 2019 and prior when people sucked it up and lived life.
We think we’ve had it already. we’ve each had a week of sickness. We went to a dinner party for about forty people and think we caught it there. Didn’t take anything special.

ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin as well as vitamin C and D. Quercetin not a bad idea as well and works good with Zinc.

I miss the good old days of 2019 and prior when people sucked it up and lived life.
yea
like the flu and strep
I agree
not like the dems led agenda when you take a kid to the doctor and they refuse a flu test or a strep test and say you have tp take a covid test lol

Reactions: WyoDawg307
We think we’ve had it already. we’ve each had a week of sickness. We went to a dinner party for about forty people and think we caught it there. Didn’t take anything special.
cool
you sound like you never got sick before

Are more doctors actually prescribing Ivermectin now and are more pharmacies actually filling or are people still having to go mail order and other routes?
I am interested in taking a road trip over to Eastern Tenn. Tenn legislature passed a bill that legalizes over the counter ivermectin.

Anyone have experience with this? I wonder if you have to be a state resident.

I never had Covid (knocks on head).
I was taking 5000IU D3, Zinc, Vit C and felt protected. But last Oct still caught Covid. At 76 years of age it wasn't pleasant. I called my doc when my temp hit 102. He said don't come into my office, go straight to the hospital. I probably saved my life by NOT going to the hospital, but instead started on ivermectin. I survived.

I am interested in taking a road trip over to Eastern Tenn. Tenn legislature passed a bill that legalizes over the counter ivermectin.

Anyone have experience with this? I wonder if you have to be a state resident.

as stated earlier, it's on the shelves of Wal-Mart in Georgia.

as stated earlier, it's on the shelves of Wal-Mart in Georgia.
Veterinary IVM horse paste works also. Just have to dose correctly. I don't think fluid ivm in bottles, that maybe you saw, would work though.

Hartwell Walmart IVM

I drove over to Tenn yesterday and bought OTC human ivermectin capsules for 1/4th the price I paid last year online.

Last edited:
Veterinary IVM horse paste works also. Just have to dose correctly. I don't think fluid ivm in bottles, that maybe you saw, would work though.

Hartwell Walmart IVM

I drove over to Tenn yesterday and bought OTC human ivermectin capsules for 1/4th the price I paid last year online.
OK. Ha! What I saw was in the pharmacy section along with other "human" potions. ) It did NOT have photos of cats and dogs. I just did a search as well - what I saw was on online. It could have been this and I just misread.
Virectin-90-Capsules_c1e2f80b-1267-410e-b68d-9d9b97faa579_1.8070de70a2e3cfca82947c4071831fe0.jpeg

I will go double-check. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: elderdawg and kckd
OK. Ha! What I saw was in the pharmacy section along with other "human" potions. ) It did NOT have photos of cats and dogs. I just did a search as well - what I saw was on online. It could have been this and I just misread.
Virectin-90-Capsules_c1e2f80b-1267-410e-b68d-9d9b97faa579_1.8070de70a2e3cfca82947c4071831fe0.jpeg

I will go double-check. :cool:
Wrong ectin.

Reactions: poochpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT