ADVERTISEMENT

Summarizing all we've heard from 'insiders'.....(check my math)

cleremont

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2007
So, after reading the crazy amounts of threads, replies, etc. over the past few days....let me see if I have this straight:

1. Bobo is fine...but needs to let Carson rip it early and often. The game he called would have looked terrific had the OL/TEs/WRs blocked
2. Carson needs to rip it early and often to get into rhythm...specifically out of play-action
3. DL held their own, even with pre-prescribed rotations, though that wasn't necessarily what we would do in a game we are needing 100% effectiveness
4. TEs need to work on blocking. A lot. A lot, a lot
5. Need to trust Dom and other WRs to make plays their capable of. Let them fight for 50/50 balls and make some magic happen
6. ETN emerged as a "give me the ball coach" leader...has that DAWG in him. Carson may not have that DAWG in him, may just be more chill
7. Insiders all believe this game was bound to happen at some point, great teams still find a way to win, and that Kirby will use it masterfully to recalibrate the team through good, ole fashioned humble pie eating contests and we'll be on fire for Bama.

Is this about the long and short of it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.