ADVERTISEMENT

Tacos…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
probably the best I have ever had was when I was in LA on a bizness trip for 2 weeks. I probably ate at the same place just about every dang day.

They were independent, tacos were authentic and delicious. A family ran restaurant that looked like a dump, but at the time the best I’ve ever had. Sometimes still dream about them.

I haven’t had any rival theirs since, until recently at a fast food chain location that just opened up in my area. These are every bit as good and I’m wearing the hayul with out with visits too….certainly not getting tired of them.

Reasonably priced as prices go today.

If there is one in your area and you like Tacos, check them out…..not a Taco Bell, day & night.

Tacos 4 Life:

probably the best I have ever had was when I was in LA on a bizness trip for 2 weeks. I probably ate at the same place just about every dang day.

They were independent, tacos were authentic and delicious. A family ran restaurant that looked like a dump, but at the time the best I’ve ever had. Sometimes still dream about them.

I haven’t had any rival theirs since, until recently at a fast food chain location that just opened up in my area. These are every bit as good and I’m wearing the hayul with out with visits too….certainly not getting tired of them.

If there is one in your area and you like Tacos, check them out…..not a Taco Bell, day & night.

Tacos 4 Life:

Which LA? Lower Alabama or Louisiana?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Tacos 4 Life:

I prefer tacos that support life, so they have my vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT