ADVERTISEMENT

Take a load off Fani

Last edited:
Ok Clay Travis ......you know it does nothing to prove beyond shadow of doubt they perjured themselves, him being over there proves nothing unless you can produce actually video of what was happening inside, it's a nothing burger
I hate Trump more than any politician in my lifetime, but Fani has committed perjury and has zero credibility. Her case was always over reaching and speculative and has no chance of a conviction.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I hate Trump more than any politician in my lifetime, but Fani has committed perjury and has zero credibility. Her case was always over reaching and speculative and has no chance of a conviction.
I saw a terrific Q the other day discussing Trump v. Biden. Are you voting for results or someone to marry your daughter? Cuts to the chase. Trump is flawed, to be sure, but he can do the job. The other guy is every bit as flawed, and many say he's much worse, and he can't do the job.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
I saw a terrific Q the other day discussing Trump v. Biden. Are you voting for results or someone to marry your daughter? Cuts to the chase. Trump is flawed, to be sure, but he can do the job. The other guy is every bit as flawed, and many say he's much worse, and he can't do the job.
Not only can he not do the job, he can not do anything honestly! He has screwed the tax payers of the US all of his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT