ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Tavion Wallace is set to commit tomorrow...

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
Wayne County (GA) four-star linebacker Tavion Wallace is set to commit tomorrow. I don't have a specific time, but he will announce his college decision at **6:30 p.m. on Tuesday. He will choose between Florida State, Georgia, Florida, and Arkansas.

According to a few sources, he will likely pick the Seminoles, who have recruited him hard for a long time. They also got him for his final official visit in June. Either way, I'm told not to count out Georgia because of Wallace's strong relationship with Glenn Schumann. I've spoken to Wallace about how much he loves Schumann, Kirby Smart, and the Bulldogs. Georgia's staff compares Wallce to former linebacker and Butkus Award winner Roquan Smith.

Wallace loves that comparison. Wallace is also proud to be from Georgia and has a good relationship with current Bulldog linebacker CJ Allen, who is also from Peach State. Those factors may play into his decision.

I think Wallace will end up at FSU, but I know that if he chooses the Seminoles, Georgia won't back down. I don't believe Perlotte will be a Bulldog, so Wallace, Christian Gass, and Ty Jackson are other linebackers to watch.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News