ADVERTISEMENT

Team thoughts

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
- Beck needs to calm tf down and play his game. Just being too cautious and not ripping just to check down is so predictable and honestly making Bobo’s play calling look even worse.

- With that said, Bobo needs to utilize his personnel better. The skill players are better than they are showing… I’d rather have Monken 2.0 than Chaney 2.0 when you have a dude at QB that has a big arm and can beat you in the pass game, design plays to BUILD his confidence.. Beck doesn’t have that “f*** you” grit and attitude than Stetson had, his confidence may need to be manufactured. I think it will get better but it needs to quickly..

- After losing Bowers and Ladd, this team needs to feature Lovett in a way that he’s an alpha.. steps in right direction there. I actually love how ETN looks and he played better than his stats even say.. give credit where it’s due, Kentucky was PHYSICAL up front.. another thing is Arian is playing the position where there’s a lot of pre snap motion and Bell would THRIVE there.. which was the plan before RaRa was a bonehead again. Colbie at X is the future plan but he’s been banged up so been limited and Arian would get man handled there off the line.

- Shout out to the defense.. they bent but never broke. Jalon Walker had the best game of the night, damn he was a terror coming off the edge. Starks didn’t have his best game imo.. his penalty could have easily cost UGA winning that game, veteran player cannot do that.. he got away with another one with the facemask. Miller and TID had great games, give credit to UK’s RBs… those dudes kept going forward and were really slippery (I was a fan of Wilcox coming out of HS - wanted UGA to offer him). Humphrey was pretty lock down…

- Guys please listen to this since we are going to be stewing on this for the next 12 days… this happening now was a GOOD THING. It’s a largeee helping of humble pie going into the bye week and it should press the offense to not be so vanilla going into Bama game. Time to open the bag up and come out motivated to kick ass, which we should be quite hungry after that humiliating performance. BUT Kentucky was sleepwalking against SCjr heading into UGA game (just like how we was sleepwalking against UK heading into Bama), but the difference is ELITE programs find ways to win games they have no business winning. UGA had no business beating Mizz in 2022 (another away night game) nor AU in 2023.. both ships got righted.

- Call me crazy, but I think that Kentucky game was just what the doctor ordered coming into a bye and then Bama…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.