ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Tears, and trust me, there are many..........

redclayhound

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
32.9815°N, 82.8101°W
A Small Sampling of the Tech Tears Since Yesterday's 55-0 Butt Whipping by UGA:

I would rather skipped watching today's game and watched a 3 hour marathon of The View

I would rather have had a colonoscopy without sedation than watched the game today

At least we have another 8 or so months before we have to watch this again

I wish I had all the money and time I spent on Tech sports back. I feel like I've been a fool to put up with this as long as I have.

Since 1989, we have beaten UGA once at home, 1999. Had replay been a thing at the time, maybe not even then. That’s really really bad.

The hiring of Collins was always ALWAYS a middle finger to our fanbase

Tech was shut out in consecutive games for the first time since 1957. To Hell With Geoff!

100-0. We should never be this far behind 2 NFL Teams, much less 2 College Teams.

110-0 since the last 10 points scored in the Boston College game. Almost too hard to comprehend how that is possible. Clown has to go. He will bury GT football.

35-180…..Last four years, us against them.
It was a clean old fashion ass whooping.

i don't think it's piling on to say that Collins’ post game presser was just as awful as the game result

Clown show post game presser. Two steps forward???? Two steps forward off a cliff.

That a$$ hat Clown doesn't have the balls to answer a real question. When he let the dumb ass fans goad him into going for it on 4th and goal, I knew he and thusly us, were toast. What a puss.

It's never going to work with Collins, he would rather give trophy and love to his players than hold them accountable and win games. At least he will be fired after next season. To Hell With Geoff!

The Geoff Collins era is officially worse than the Bill Lewis era
After some deep reflection and serious thought, I came to the conclusion that Geoff has a tiny peepee.

This is a completely unprecedented level of ineptitude. No way around it. Our defense allowed season highs to what seemed like almost every opponent we faced this season, and now our offense has been shut out in back to back games. Compete and utter humiliation.

The game ended when the ball was kicked off.

We have this Collins Clown for another year, which makes it so much worse.

My kids said they’d rather be in time out than watch Georgia Tech football, and I can’t blame them.

I’m sure they taught QB Yates to drop back farther than he can even throw the ball, and take 14 yard sacks, or throw dirt balls on routine screens.

I heard Collins almost put his vest on without help today. But it’s not a vest. It’s like spanx for a short fat dude.

Clempson and the Dawgs…..those ass kickings were epic

We won‘t beat those inbreds once in the next 10 years.

If they don't hang 70 on us, Kirby should be fired

We need another decade of Covid to recover from this loss

The Top 10 Wins of Geoff Collins' Tenure:
1) 2020 FSU
2) 2019 Miami
3) 2020 Louisville
4) 2019 NCSU
5) 2020 Duke
6) 2019 USF
7)
8)
9)
10)

Three wins a year is this Clown’s ceiling.

The situation is even worse when considering the childish off the field stuff - 404 TakeOver, MoneyDown, ATL on the helmets, rap music at practice and weight lifting in the end zone before games.

Holy effing geebus - we are so dead. Dear Lord. Even the Washington Post is warming up for our obituary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News