ADVERTISEMENT

The Athens mayor's speech happening right now....

Ninety percent of the employees and teachers at UGA agree with this idiot.. same with almost every other university and municipality.
It really annoys me during the timeouts at the football games when they honor these POS’. Smug, smirky faces — most of the time for some remote, irrelevant crap. It’s good that 99% of the people there ignore it and don’t even acknowledge them.

Teachers Unions do not exist in Georgia. The Teachers Unions that exist in places like New York City, Chicago, etc do not exist here. And the ones that are here certainly do not have the power and influence of the Northern Liberal Teacher Unions.

Teachers Unions do not exist in Georgia. The Teachers Unions that exist in places like New York City, Chicago, etc do not exist here. And the ones that are here certainly do not have the power and influence of the Northern Liberal Teacher Unions.
Thank God that’s great to hear.Hope these teachers down here are not indoctrinating our kids like the union teachers do.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Sadly that is true. They live in an alternate universe, removed from reality and the real world.
Well said. And I'll never understand how the mission to indoctrinate students with left wing ideology became so popular.

Can't professors just teach the course, instead of working for the cause?

Finally, where do schools find some of these nuts, and how does anyone take them seriously?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The liberal mind will NEVER admit their fault, they will merely double down on the stupid which got them to the point they are today.

Well said. And I'll never understand how the mission to indoctrinate students with left wing ideology became so popular.

Finally, where do schools find some of these nuts, and how does anyone take them seriously?
Part of the Marxist game plan all along...divide and destroy and indoctrinate future generations in their ideology.....

The administration at the schools must be doing it. They must want to hire Marxist teachers to indoctrinate the students in such BS. They are on a mission to destroy our country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT