ADVERTISEMENT

The B1G is single-handedly reaponsible for the demise of the PAC, which makes all the B1G holding CFB hostage over the Rose

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
Bowl and their historical alliance (including the bullshit one they created with the PAC and the ACC, just before raiding the PAC) so much more ironic. If the PAC isn't holding the sport hostage (remember they are the reason we could never advance the postseason, and they believed they would lead the way in canceling '20 in the past), they are being hypocritical.

I've always wanted the SEC to use the bully pulpit the way the B1G does (for the good of the sport, not only for the best interests of the SEC). I feel like they've played far too nice. And now, because they've been so passive, the B1G really has inched fairly close to the SEC and have taken away some of the SEC's leverage. The B1G would have been CFB's version of Thanos if they had the SEC's resources. At anyrate, I feel the SEC has squandered some real opportunities over the years to advance the sport properly, but just chose to be too diplomatic, and didn't want to appear to be a bully.

Again, as an aside, I still think there will be a PAC because of the gravity the name historically carries, but I don't think there will be anything 'Power 5' about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News