ADVERTISEMENT

The biggest whopper of them all

I have seen multiple posts about looting in Asheville, so not surprised they would vote Dem
Went down yesterday to get my folks out of their situation in waycross. No power for a while. It is like a third world country down there. On my way down there after Dublin almost no one had power. I am just out of McRae and I see several cop cars at a business. Was a liquor store. It had been broken into and looted. Just made me sad for the owner. Bad enough you are losing all that daily money.

If their ever was a year that Dems would go down to save Dixie with FEMA money,...it would be in an election year like this one to sway votes

or,......perhaps the Dems would rather withhold humanitarian aide and hope for the rednecks to become refugees to other countries to change voting demographics in the usa

If their ever was a year that Dems would go down to save Dixie with FEMA money,...it would be in an election year like this one to sway votes

or,......perhaps the Dems would rather withhold humanitarian aide and hope for the rednecks to become refugees to other countries to change voting demographics in the usa

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT