ADVERTISEMENT

The Clemson cult...

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
They are 100% ALL IN with Dabo for better or for worse, everything and everyone else be damned. Talk about being detached from reality... :oops:

"Just Wow from College Football Network...

Unbelievable...."The upcoming season is pivotal for Clemson to maintain its status as a national powerhouse and validate Swinney’s approach in an evolving college football landscape. If the Tigers falter again, Swinney will be forced to reconsider his stance, and if he doesn’t, the program will be forced to reconsider his future"

"Ya the bolded part is insane"

"The national media (if you can call these guys that) LOVE throwing dirt on Dabo because he is not follow the convential path.

Dabo's biggest problem is the last 2 top3 QB that came in were not as good as the 2 previuos ones"

"I had a vendor with me earlier this week and he is a Tennessee fan. He asked if Dabo had “another bad season” if he would be on the hot seat. Luckily, we were in Seneca and I took him over to Clemson. I showed him all of the growth and told him that Dabo was responsible for most of it. I told him that it would take multiple winless seasons and that, even with that, Dabo would probably walk away before being fired.

Amazing how a national narrative will spread."

"Hey there are people here in Alabama that have bought into the Clemson is unhappy with Dabo narrative. Ridiculous"

"click bait. . .throwing $hit against the wall."

"Dabo will still be coaching when that guy quits writing for College Football Network."

"I just don't get why some of y'all let these rage-bait articles get to you. Who cares what some internet rando says?"

"Zero chance he goes on hot seat. But that aside I do wonder does he get tired of the new landscape and hang it up early on his terms. He has to be frustrated more times than not."

"Most folks are not very smart and know little of history, leadership, or organizations."

"Women on The View still have jobs so throwing 💩 against the wall evidently works."

"I get the click bait stuff but it pisses me off the hear "experts" on ESPN, SiriusXM Channel 84, etc,. spew crap about our coach and program. Could they do a little bit of research? We can debate the merits of various things here but don't let an outsider throw family under the bus!

Finally, yesterday Mike Farrell was on Full Ride basically saying, "why is everyone burying Clemson". He discussed the roster, recruiting, Riley, Luke. He was actually rebutting all this FSU love. The hosts, Childers and whoever was in for Neuheisel, were silent like Farrell hadn't said a word.

@24TIGER may need to pay these folks a visit:mad:"

"LOL. Dabo's only uncertainty is does he get a lifesize statue in front of the stadium or a ten foot tall version of Dabo in front of the stadium."

"Who or what is the College Football Network? Never heard of it and I follow the sport really closely.

Anyone who thinks Dabo's future is at Clemson is in jeopardy -- not becuase he'd reitre but that he'd be fired -- is a clown. Period."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.