ADVERTISEMENT

The Donald proves it yet again

He doesn't give a damn about the US Constitution.

From Truth Social yesterday:

It is an interesting dichotomy. One side is so appalled by this tweet. Yet not so appalled at what he is talking about as a possibility in the tweet. Burden of proof is still out there. He has been talking about this for two years no result. Claiming there is a smoking gun. Well let’s see it. Then turn the flashlight on the libs. Are there Twitter bots being influencers? Was there massive censorship. Also a violation of the constitution along with a coverup of info to win an election. Time to bring whatever smoking gun there is. Otherwise go away with this. I am sure there will be some interesting info released.

He will show his proof of voter fraud on the same day OJ shows his proof of the real killer.
What a joke.

I posted this right after the election, simple analytical analysis indicating that requiring additional credentials on absentee voters in Fulton County had a tremendous overall change in democrats vote in Fulton co from 2022 VS 2020. I ran numbers for entire state and it was around 160K. From a statistical analysis standpoint, this would be considered significant and certainly affected the Georgia races in 2020. Something neither party wants to discuss, the Democrats because they were most likely harvesting absentee votes and / or filling out them in some cases and forging signatures as they were really never checked. And our republican friends don’t want to admit it occurred under their watch. Analytics does not prove fraud, only proves something clearly occurred in Georgia in 2020 outside the norm.

And you Russians will show collusion on the same day. Give me a break. Y’all soooooo HYPOCRITICAL
In a bombshell report, the GOP-led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence concluded that Trump campaign contacts with Russian spies amounted to “a grave counterintelligence threat.”

Reactions: willdup

I posted this right after the election, simple analytical analysis indicating that requiring additional credentials on absentee voters in Fulton County had a tremendous overall change in democrats vote in Fulton co from 2022 VS 2020. I ran numbers for entire state and it was around 160K. From a statistical analysis standpoint, this would be considered significant and certainly affected the Georgia races in 2020. Something neither party wants to discuss, the Democrats because they were most likely harvesting absentee votes and / or filling out them in some cases and forging signatures as they were really never checked. And our republican friends don’t want to admit it occurred under their watch. Analytics does not prove fraud, only proves something clearly occurred in Georgia in 2020 outside the norm.
Holy crap Inspector Jacques Clouseau you did it, you've proven the Big Lie.

Holy crap Inspector Jacques Clouseau you did it, you've proven the Big Lie.

We have two extreme points of view on the 2020 election, one that thinks fraud occurred everywhere and in all types of forms (Chinese ballots and machines switching votes) VS others including the Cooperate media who say nothing out of normal occurred, it was a fair and statistically correct election.

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I pointed out how changing the election laws to help prevent absentee ballot forgery or harvesting most likely flipped the vote count 160K votes. This was already KNOWN by statisticians and pollsters in Georgia following the 2020 election. One well respected pollster openly said it on a radio broadcast recently, and said if Penn or Michagon had similar rules as Georgia then you would have different results in several races.

Trump regurgitating the election fraud charge with no context, analytics or specific proof makes him look like a fool; the pundits that refer to everything as the Big Lie are almost as foolish…..

We have two extreme points of view on the 2020 election, one that thinks fraud occurred everywhere and in all types of forms (Chinese ballots and machines switching votes) VS others including the Cooperate media who say nothing out of normal occurred, it was a fair and statistically correct election.

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I pointed out how changing the election laws to help prevent absentee ballot forgery or harvesting most likely flipped the vote count 160K votes. This was already KNOWN by statisticians and pollsters in Georgia following the 2020 election. One well respected pollster openly said it on a radio broadcast recently, and said if Penn or Michagon had similar rules as Georgia then you would have different results in several races.

Trump regurgitating the election fraud charge with no context, analytics or specific proof makes him look like a fool; the pundits that refer to everything as the Big Lie are almost as foolish…..
Yep, 2 tribes fighting over turnips while the masters feast on pheasant. One side claims democracy is at risk while their leaders attack the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendment and the other tribe fights amongst themselves over which side is righteous. Meanwhile, every pol in DC gets richer and more powerful while the masses fight among themselves.

Dear lort, here you go again. You do know that this is referenced in the Constitution itself, right? His statement is simply implying that there was a rebellion in regards to election interference, that was his point. Here, I’ll do the work for you - Article 1, Section 9, Clause 2

Reactions: Section220Dawg

AND ..... All you have to do is prove your "advanced" theory, and deeply flawed conclusions, or something else NO OTHER person nor entity has been able to document. For a Master Sleuth like yourself this should be Duck Soup easy.

You do realize that people move in and out of neighborhoods, states, counties, towns cities, every day, yes? That people change allegiances like underwear? Your conclusions are so full of holes, actual data, and significant logic to be laughable. What else you got?

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf Rockdale

Trump is stomping his foot and demanding justice. Pretty typical in the good ol' USA.

On the other hand, when it comes to not giving a damn about the Constitution. Let's discuss Biden. Rather than stomp his foot and demand justice...he violates the Constitution and says "Take me to court". How about the vote buying, I mean college tuition, payment? It's not legal. You won't even find a liberal that will tell you it is. They just tell you to do it anyway.

AND ..... All you have to do is prove your "advanced" theory, and deeply flawed conclusions, or something else NO OTHER person nor entity has been able to document. For a Master Sleuth like yourself this should be Duck Soup easy.

You do realize that people move in and out of neighborhoods, states, counties, towns cities, every day, yes? That people change allegiances like underwear? Your conclusions are so full of holes, actual data, and significant logic to be laughable. What else you got?
Nothing i came up with is original, all the data came directly from SOS’s website, and was calculated to compare what I heard from 2 republican pollsters a week before the election. They verbalized it on the Clay and Buck show which I listen to occasionally going to post office from work. It was interesting to me and so I went back and did analytics on it. No other state changed their voting laws related to absentee voters as stark as Georgia did thus the only state you can do analysis. Look at SOS website and compare down ballot totals, the change or difference is significant

What is being said about what DT said was taken totally out of context and it’s nothing short of hypocrisy. The democrats have been trying to change the constitution for decades. This is a nothing burger for everyone that’s not a
liberal.

What is being said about what DT said was taken totally out of context and it’s nothing short of hypocrisy. The democrats have been trying to change the constitution for decades. This is a nothing burger for everyone that’s not a
liberal.
"A massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

What's being taken out of context in that statement? Former President Donald Damn Trump, who took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, just stated that the Constitution could be terminated, just because one man thinks there was massive fraud. Which, as we all know, there wasn't.

It's absolutely incredible to me that this two-bit hack can make treasonous statements like this and none of the people in his own political party--except the very few who clearly have a conscience--will disown him for it. Republicans, you want to make sure Democrats stay in power? Keep supporting Trump. There's absolutely no way the man can ever win a national election--hell, he hasn't won a popular vote yet. American people are not going to stand for their Constitution being ripped to shreds by a crooked bankrupt immoral hack like Donald Trump.

Welps we got one thing out of this - the libbies are actually defending the Constitution for once. Welcome aboard!

The Libs absolutely detest many parts of the constitution! They(Libs) , are a bunch of cherry picking asses I emphasize asses, as in dumbasses!

"A massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

What's being taken out of context in that statement? Former President Donald Damn Trump, who took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, just stated that the Constitution could be terminated, just because one man thinks there was massive fraud. Which, as we all know, there wasn't.

It's absolutely incredible to me that this two-bit hack can make treasonous statements like this and none of the people in his own political party--except the very few who clearly have a conscience--will disown him for it. Republicans, you want to make sure Democrats stay in power? Keep supporting Trump. There's absolutely no way the man can ever win a national election--hell, he hasn't won a popular vote yet. American people are not going to stand for their Constitution being ripped to shreds by a crooked bankrupt immoral hack like Donald Trump.
Yeah those folks who suggested stacking the Supreme Court and are still trying to do away with the filibuster in the Senate are the defenders of Democracy and the Constitution? LOL….And now Joe is even suggesting changing the decades long order of when states hold their Presidential primaries to improve his chances of winning another election. GTFOH with your fake defense of the Constitution. Dems have ignored it anytime it didn’t serve their own purposes and will ignore or change anything to keep/maintain power. But nice to see you’re still focused on DJT while the country goes to hell. So easy to divert your attention. You’re the Democrats and MSM‘s perfect little sheeple. 🙄

Last edited:
He will show his proof of voter fraud on the same day OJ shows his proof of the real killer.
What a joke.
The question isn’t whether there was widespread fraud. Mail in voting invites it, (The Dems said so in the past) especially when there isn’t sufficient voter ID enforced and when some states mailed ballots to every registered voter on their list. (Sometimes multiple ballots) And stuffing ballot boxes in the middle of the night did happen. Lots of video evidence. Only question is if it was significant enough to actually determine the election In the few states that mattered. It could have made a difference in a state as close as Georgia. To be totally dismissive of voter fraud is just as foolish as those who swear the election was stolen. They knew it (voter fraud) happened in Georgia which is why they took measures to try to make sure the fraud wasn’t as widespread going forward. Even you should applaud that.

Last edited:

Hate Trump all you want but you certainly can’t argue about his policies ….. they worked for everyone! How have Biden’s policies worked out for you or this country?

Reactions: Section220Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT