ADVERTISEMENT

The ex Auburn coach telling it like it is.

The frustrating part is that both parties are responsible for where we are with social security today. Both sides have dipped in to what they see as a "fall back". They should immediately close all SS funds to access by the federal government and keep it as an only private fund. The only role the government should have in SS is overseeing payout of funds. Nothing else.
JC

I just saw this today but believe it was from earlier this year.
Never thought I’d see someone on the Chat posting a video of a woman advocate for means testing SS.

About 50% of the stuff stated in that video is just wrong or like way distorted.

Again, social media shows you things it knows you’ll aready like. This is not “the news” or “the facts”.

Not picking on OP but dudes post stuff like this daily and it’s like they don’t know how social media works.

It really will be the death of our country.

Tubs SS payments would not be worth $8 -10 million today unless he was a member of congress since he was 18

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Social Security is indeed a pyramid scheme, but since I will get my first Social Security check in less than a month, y’all fellers just keep right on paying in. Thank you kindly, and God bless.
Congratulations, Jack. That’s great. You’re going to like it. Treat yourself and your wife to something nice with your first check. I usually spend mine on dining out and Cognac. I ask myself in the liquor store, “Now would democrat payers want me to have this $75 bottle of Cognac? Naw, hell no, so I grab two of them.”

My wife would roll over in her grave if see could read how people talk about the Social Security Administration. She worked for that agency for thirty years and would come home at times telling me that she interviewed a person that told her she wasn't doing her job right. So much for that. bart47

Social Security is indeed a pyramid scheme, but since I will get my first Social Security check in less than a month, y’all fellers just keep right on paying in. Thank you kindly, and God bless.
Everything is a pyramid scheme. Insurance leads the way. How much do you pay for the roads you drive on? Public schools, endless examples.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The frustrating part is that both parties are responsible for where we are with social security today. Both sides have dipped in to what they see as a "fall back". They should immediately close all SS funds to access by the federal government and keep it as an only private fund. The only role the government should have in SS is overseeing payout of funds. Nothing else.
JC
That’s how it started out but London Johnson changed all of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT