ADVERTISEMENT

The good, the bad and the ugly

cassiegracesdad

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2008
Well the good is pretty darn good but cant detail it. At least not yet. The bad. I have thought for a long time we would not get both out of McCray and Breland and it still seems that way. Breland talked with oregon again last night and while it is not over he is now leaning that way. The ugly is Redell. He has gone from not talking to other schools to having talked with missouri. He is listening to them but CTH has talked with him to check the pulse out. Thinks he is staying the course but in this day and age if the nil offer goes a lot higher he might take it. Only advice i can give to the people that i am sure are freaking out is just remember signing day is far enough away to counter and settle on what we will do. If you take a look at our commit list by signing day there could very well be a couple of names that leave it. But we will also be adding some names from other teams list. No matter which way everything goes this is going to really address almost all of our needs. As always GO DAWGS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News