ADVERTISEMENT

The GUMP UGA/Ole Miss game thread.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
All aboard! Gump: Wow! Great start for the Lane train!

Only watched two Georgia games all year Gump: Jawja behind for the second time all year.

Heather Denich Gump: In my opinion, a Georgia loss here coupled with a loss in the SEC championship game makes it a whole lot more likely we get in. So I hope they lose tonight.

Paula Dean Gump:
UGA needs a big serving of humble pie.

Golding Wars Veteran Gump: I remember those Golding days. Flashbacks!

"Why hasn't Prof. Xavier taken Bowers yet?" Gump: Another mutant ability of Brock Bowers: rapid healing.

"Don't squeeze the Charmin" Gump: I’ve seen wet toilet paper that holds up better than the OM defense

Intelligence analyst Gump: Well, UGA will score again. Probably every possession.

Sociopathic Gump: Still can't believe Bowers is out there. If he gets hit funny or makes a cut funny....things might not be so fun for him.

Postal carrier Gump: The route is on.

Gameday dawgvent poster lookalike Gump: kirby's d ain't looking much better

And only scored 24 Gump: We only gave up 10 to them. There's that.

Fox and grapes Gump: People forget that 3rd and kirby was a thing before pete gol*ing

Nick don't do Aussie kickers Gump: Why wasn’t that roughing the kicker? My sound is off

3rd down perfection Gump: Petey is holding Georgia to .00% on 3rd downs. But they haven't had a 3rd down yet.

"Refs treating them like us. It's not fair." Gump: Should have been massive hold on UGA

Once Upon a Time in Tuscaloosa Gump:

Having Pete as DC felt like doing time with Charles Manson.

You couldn't sleep because he might kill you.
Once you thought the two of you were friends, he flashed those eyes at you.

Weird flex, but OK Gump: We are going to embarrass Beck

Weird flex doubter Gump: Idk about that

Apple falling from tree Gump: Kirby like Saban with those 1st half timeouts

Aerosmith Gump: I can’t wait until we right this ship and Bama is back on top of the football mountain or at least take UGA down.

dream-on.gif

Ben Bradlee Gump: Stop the presses, Georgia is punting.

Hopeful Gump: This UGA team isn’t as good as previous years. Someone should have beaten them already.

"They still ain't played nobody, Pawl" Gump: A painfully weak schedule has its advantages. Ask Michigan.....

Protecting historical status Gump: I want UGA to lose because right now UGA is tied with most regular season wins in a row with Saban and 2 wins from matching Stallings and Bryant at 28 wins.

Bob Dylan Gump: I'd say those records are headed to Athens.
2DPDywr.gif

ESP Gump: I won't guarantee it but I have a feeling UGA will not finish this season undefeated.

"They are getting our non calls, Pawl" Gump: Nice high definition view of the holding on that long Georgia pass play.

A sloppy Jax and chips Gump: Dart just became the meat in an UGA sandwich.

"We're the only team that's good enough to stop this evil" Gump: The only offense that can keep UGA's on the sidelines is the Bama offense. Lane has neither the talent nor the patience to stick with a murderball strategy and Coach Saban does.

"He just can't be as good as Saban. He just can't" Gump: I doubt Coach Bowlcut ever duplicates Saban or Bryants overall achievements

Truth facing Gump: Hard to say - he has a lot of years left in front of him, and he has proven to be fairly adaptable.

"Don't want to sleep on the back to back national champs" Gump: I think I'm actually glad UGA is trouncing Ole Sis. If they slogged by or (heaven forbid) lost, our team might sleep on them in SECCG. This way, there is no way UGA is sneaking up on them...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News