ADVERTISEMENT

The Gumps are offended by Mike Griffith questioning DeBoer....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Thread starting Gump: Mike Griffith questions if DeBoer can go head to head with Kirby. Expect that to be a theme all week.

"He beat Lanning. That's the same." Gump: People have been looking for reasons to doubt DeBoer. I literally don’t understand why he’s being doubted. His teams went head to head with a loaded Oregon team twice last year and won as underdogs.

"He's Mark Richt 2.0" Gump:

Kirby gets a lot of credit as some coaching great but his teams pretty regularly get taken to the wire by way less talented teams. It just happened last week.

We may or may not win next week but it won’t be because there’s a gap in coaching

"We probably better since we got rid of old fart Saban and his terrible staff." Gump: Does anybody think that last years game is any indication about this year? I don't remember too such about that game. Who is the more improved team? Are our assistant coaches better than last year? DeBoer is fine to me. Most of the recent games against Georgia have been close. Reich (Frank Reich or Mark Richt Who knows?) could have won a couple against us. Georgia had us out manned when they won the natty game. I do not think either team will be out manned Saturday.

"They ain't played nobody Pawl" Gump: He has also benefitted massively from playing in an otherwise pathetic SEC East where it has just been the last couple of years that UTk hasn't been a doormat for the first time in 15+ years and Florida has also been a total clusterfrick of a program.

"If we had been in the East Pawl, Saban would've won 15 nattys" Gump: Same deal as 2014-2020 Clemson. They were really good, just like UGA is, but I think we'd have even more hardware than we do if we had played their schedule all those years.

"We had to play Jimbo's juggernaut and they only played that coaching legend one time." Gump: No doubt. We were having to play in the SEC west. Which was easily the tougher division. We had to play Texas A&M every year. One thing that always made me wonder: Georgia has only played them once since A&M joined the conference. While they were dysfunctional under Jimbo and Sumlin, they were really talented most years. College Station is also an incredibly tough place to play.

"Griffith don't give a piss about nothing but the Dawgs" Gump: He’s another Barrett Sallee. A rival fan masquerading as a journalist. It’s disgusting.

"Georgia ain't man enough" Gump: I question if Georgia can beat Alabama unless Alabama's entire projected skill player contributors to start the season are out with injuries or playing with one good leg.

Gump that lost to Griffith's softball team: I used to play softball with this dips**t. He's every bit the bleeding Vag in real life he is in print.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.