ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note The last word I have on KJ Bolden.

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
If you like poking scabs, read on.

If you want to leave it alone, go back to the Vault threads.

From some great sources

Bolden told Georgia on Friday night and Saturday morning he was coming to UGA.
Then around noon, FSU almost doubled the NIL offer.
Kirby Smart was already out of his comfort zone, having made an exception for Bolden to begin with.
UGA said good luck at that point.

I have been the one saying, even if he picked UGA, it would not be over. All the schools would continue to chase.
Now I am thinking Georgia moves on. You saw the FSU NIL fund crowing about their win on twitter. As I reported yesterday, if Georgia landed him it would have been a coup.
Kirby and the CCC didn't like where this was going and they don't like where it is now.
I told you last night FSU went all in on their end. They had no five-stars. UGA has three.
You cannot match the highest offer on every kid you want and maintain peace in the locker room. See Luther Burden.

But I know for a fact that some of the folks who wanted Bolden for their NIL spokesman are going to focus their efforts on Williams Nwaneri going forward. Will it work? No idea as Oklahoma and Missouri might pull an FSU. Some of those people paying all this NIL are readers here. They are among the best people I know, but also the most loyal Georgia fans ever. Let's never disparage the people who support the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News