ADVERTISEMENT

The leftists secessionists in Seattle is quite interesting

the one posted above about the rapes sounds rough. The reason I believe antifa isn’t to be trusted, and this has now become shameful politics is for one reason. Both parties agreed they were the issue. That never happens. No longer fits a narrative for one. So now they are peace keeping hippies that are misunderstood

I am certainly no fan of ANTIFA and certainly wouldn't trust them, but as Pine said in his other post, the "news" is certainly being manipulated.

I believe what the Police Chief is saying, but it doesn't describe how bad it is. What does all sorts of violent acts mean? I certainly am not dismissing a rape that might have occurred, but how does the Police Chief even know that? I'm just saying that in the context of what is the whole picture, because I don't want my words to be taken out of context.

People want to see what they want here - nothing has changed. I've read comments from people who are actually in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone and it's a different story that some are trying to create here.

Of course we have Trump on twitter declaring Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle. More of his chest thumping. After he told the Mayor to take her City back, I loved her response of "Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker."

And the beat goes on ....
The mayor of Seattle is an idiot for letting anyone take over her police station and declare the area an autonomous zone.

I am certainly no fan of ANTIFA and certainly wouldn't trust them, but as Pine said in his other post, the "news" is certainly being manipulated.

I believe what the Police Chief is saying, but it doesn't describe how bad it is. What does all sorts of violent acts mean? I certainly am not dismissing a rape that might have occurred, but how does the Police Chief even know that? I'm just saying that in the context of what is the whole picture, because I don't want my words to be taken out of context.
I get it. You are being careful. Antifa or not, it is posted on the sign that you have now left America. Yet Seattle is still giving them food. I don’t know how anyone can condone that. I don’t care how peaceful it is or not. What a country they are denouncing. They trashed it, violated it and now are holding a piece of it hostage calling it America no more. Yet Americans are still trying to take care of them because they can’t take care themselves. How great and sad is that at the same time. They call it autonomous. Holy hypocrisy

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
This is mind bottling... Washington Governor asked YESTERDAY about the anarchist takeover of part of one his cities... and his reply is “that’s news to me.”

Funny how he simply HAD to look disinterested, and start doodling on a paper and suddenly underline something while he pretended to be clueless about the takeover. Like a child.
Who votes for these idiots? The way you can tell the Press is corrupt, is there was absolutely no follow-up on the obvious lie & dismissal from the Governor.
This is alternative universe of the Loony Left. Right is wrong. Up is down. 2+2=whatever you want it to equal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT