ADVERTISEMENT

The polls are not moving towards Harris, the media is.

So if the polls are being manipulated, what and who does it help to show the race tighter than it really is?
Does it give the Dems hope and brings out more voters because they think there’s now a chance to win? But, wouldn’t that also help the GOP by making it look closer and possibly bring out more voters too?
I’m just not sure of the purpose for cooked polls.

Reactions: brimur
So if the polls are being manipulated, what and who does it help to show the race tighter than it really is?
Does it give the Dems hope and brings out more voters because they think there’s now a chance to win? But, wouldn’t that also help the GOP by making it look closer and possibly bring out more voters too?
They have to keep the polls close so the cheating is not so obvious? Just a guess.

Polls keep people tuned into their favorite news channels.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
To paint Kamala favorably in her campaign honeymoon period. It is done to influence those b who could be swayed on race, sex, inclusion and diversity.

Thanks for agreeing will. That a poll could change one point in this race at this point is pretty naive.

You either want what we have or what you think we need. Either way, the decisions made.

Harris brings nothing new to the table. So not sure the media darling push.

To boost the image of a candidate whose only documented campaign platform is reproductive rights for women. Adding depth to a candidate who is shallow as a puddle of ant piss.

To tout the polls, especially the media polls, is really silly.

Are we, as a citizenry, really that dumb?

Cook the polls and campaign on it. Same ole plan.

We live in this strange generation alpha world.
I think it shows the power of a media that is nothing less than a propaganda arm of the communist/democrat party.

Many are dumb enough to vote for our own demise because it makes them feel good now. All it takes is a small shift. Old demented Biden didn’t make them feel good. Rehabbed DEI woman does make them feel good.

Well, people like to vote for whoever they think the winner will be. It's a popularity thing like we are all in high school again. It also disenfranchises republican voters because they are being told there is no way they can win. This works much better on Pubs but not so much on Dems. Dems always get their vote out and don't need as much motivation.

So, the recent poll showing Kamala up by 4% in MI was easy to come up with. The polling company just reduced the number of pubs in the poll. Even though in the last election 38% of voters were republican, they only had 27% in their poll. That's 11 point delta and easily explains the sudden "joy" in Kamala. Is it logical to think fewer pubs will be voting this time?

You're right, there's no surge in energy on the left. The polls are all lies and Trump is going to win in a landslide. No need to change how they do anything and in November Trump wins.

As has been said this will be a vibes election. How do Americans feel, do they want to go back to four more years of Trump or choose something different? The tone in both campaigns is vastly different as well and tone during a vibes election could make all the difference.

I will admit Harris and Walz will need to start doing sit down interviews which i totally expect them to do when they've finished their rally circuit. Have to remember Biden only dropped out of the race three weeks ago today. Considering that she doing the right thing by sticking to rallies to gene up excitement because that's her greatest advantage over Trump.

Well, people like to vote for whoever they think the winner will be. It's a popularity thing like we are all in high school again. It also disenfranchises republican voters because they are being told there is no way they can win. This works much better on Pubs but not so much on Dems. Dems always get their vote out and don't need as much motivation.

So, the recent poll showing Kamala up by 4% in MI was easy to come up with. The polling company just reduced the number of pubs in the poll. Even though in the last election 38% of voters were republican, they only had 27% in their poll. That's 11 point delta and easily explains the sudden "joy" in Kamala. Is it logical to think fewer pubs will be voting this time?
Honest question, where do you see the exit poll partisan composition numbers for 2020? Ive tried to find them before and couldn’t. I assume exit polls would be the way to figure this out? Do you have a go-to source?

Reactions: shonuff253
You're right, there's no surge if energy on the left. The polls are all lies and Trump is going to win in a landslide. No need to change how they do anything and in November Trump wins.

As has been said this will be a vibes election. How do Americans feel, do they want to go back to four more years of Trump or choose something different? The tone in both campaigns is vastly different as well and tone during a vibes election could make all the difference.

I will admit Harris and Walz will need to start doing sit down interviews which i totally expect them to do when they've finished their rally circuit. Have to remember Biden only dropped out of the race three weeks ago today. Considering that she doing the right thing by sticking to rallies to gene up excitement because that's her greatest advantage over Trump.
Yep, she will definitely have to undergo scrutiny in September.

Honest question, where do you see the exit poll partisan composition numbers for 2020? Ive tried to find them before and couldn’t. I assume exit polls would be the way to figure this out? Do you have a go-to source?
Here is some data from NYT which shows party affiliation among a lot of other things. I am sure other polls shows slightly different numbers but this one jives with the 38% republican number I used.

Reactions: brimur
Thanks for agreeing will. That a poll could change one point in this race at this point is pretty naive.

You either want what we have or what you think we need. Either way, the decisions made.

Harris brings nothing new to the table. So not sure the media darling push.
Nothing new?

Harris wasn’t born in the 1940s and she isn’t showing signs of age-related cognitive decline. That’s bringing plenty new to the table.

And before you tell me that Trump is better than fine, please explain this delusional fantasy he posted today.

Nothing new?

Harris wasn’t born in the 1940s and she isn’t showing signs of age-related cognitive decline. That’s bringing plenty new to the table.

And before you tell me that Trump is better than fine, please explain this delusional fantasy he posted today.

Ummmm....I assume you haven't seen the picture in question.

Come on. You really believe that all of the turnout that Harris has been getting is AI generated?

Here is video of the specific airport scene that has triggered Trump’s insecurities so severely.

Don’t let him rot your brain. He’s not worth it.

I listened to the ABC weekly show today and they were touting Harris’s momentum and a NY Times Poll showing Harris in lead with Key swing states as they called it. Certainly appears devious to me when I see other polls showing different results. I understand polling is NOT an exact science but be fair is your presentation and at least say other polls are showing different numbers. I’m sure NYT or ABC wouldn’t be rooting for a certain candidate….)

I will kick ass every day!

I be

a fool is me.

Last edited:
You're right, there's no surge in energy on the left. The polls are all lies and Trump is going to win in a landslide. No need to change how they do anything and in November Trump wins.

Good post.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Polls are moving for sure. There was a senile white man running. Now a stylish candidate w questionable substance.

The question is whether this just juices the margin of victory in California, New York, and Illionois. Or if folks in the sunbelt and heartland when push comes to shove want President Kamala Harris to cure the economy, inflation, border, national security, etc.

Polls are moving for sure. There was a senile white man running. Now a stylish candidate w questionable substance.

The question is whether this just juices the margin of victory in California, New York, and Illionois. Or if folks in the sunbelt and heartland when push comes to shove want President Kamala Harris to cure the economy, inflation, border, national security, etc.
Or whether they will gamble on the white Kanye West again.

I have a hard time believing the most unpopular VP in history is all of a sudden getting more hype than a new Taylor Swift album.

Call it conspiracy, that’s what they said 2 seconds before Biden sent in his resignation letter and 4 days before he spoke on it in person.

Why does it even matter to you, then? Just get out and vote. Heck, it's probably better for you all to be scared to death. Should have a better turnout.

Why does it even matter to you, then? Just get out and vote. Heck, it's probably better for you all to be scared to death. Should have a better turnout.

you suck

kick ass is where I live.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT