ADVERTISEMENT

The RVs are floating down the St. John's. Gator tears.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Pre game

Insulted Gator: I know we’re an underdog, but 14! I expect the game to be a lot closer than that.

Preparing for the worst Gator: While I really really want UF to win, we need all of you to remember that ugaly is heavily favored and if things don’t go our way we do not need anyone losing their chit and being negative or calling for anyone to be fired. This is a testy game as it is so some of you need to take a deep breath , as we are not going to put up with the usual culprits being. Out of control. Got it!

Valid concern Gator: My worry: our OL and DL get ground into dust. We're getting better, but still too big of a gap.

Going to a funeral Gator: Billy wearing a black shirt.

False Prophet Gator: Will know in first 5m if we got a shot. Our defense shows up, we got a chance.

Gators 7 Dawgs 0
Gator legion:
Looks like we practiced well.

Now that’s an opening drive

Great start!

That was easy.
:cool:

Insulting Mike McDaniel Gator: To repeat myself, these plays look a lot like Miami is running with Tyreke

"We took the reason for Gator fans to hang around and be interested in this game away immediately" Gator: Scoring streak extended.

"Everything will continue to go like this the rest of the game" Gator: Another thing I noticed, the oline gave Mertz some time. The running game will eventually open up once they back off to cover the pass.

Spoke too soon Gator: Seth Varnadore has been showing how the scheme is mostly the same going back to last year. Outcomes are different.

Didn't you mean "It's about to be an execution"? Gator: It is about execution

Gators 7 Dawgs 3

Franchise General Manager Gator: I'll trade FGs for TDs all day long.

Hope you stuck around for the fourth Gator: Now we need to go down and score another TD

Actually, you can. Gator: Can’t let Beck stand back there all day with a clean white uni.

Voice of warning in the midst of celebration Gator: D-Line is gonna have to get more pressure.

It's Tebow years again Gator: Wow, see that stat on CBS? First Gator TD on the opening drive vs Georgia since 2009! Wow!

I invested in the housing market in early 2008 Gator: Looks like our O line is gonna have a good day

I'm not a football analyst, but I play one on message boards Gator: Georgia D in trouble!

I am a football analyst Gator: When Florida’s defense can tackle as well as these kids from Georgia watch out. Whoever is teaching them knows what he’s doing.

Maybe one page out of it Gator: SOS must have gave Billy his play book

The future is not your friend Gator:
One of these days one of these razzle dazzle plays will work and I will love it … until then they have been drive killers, turnovers or momentum busters

Execution has been the problem though, not so much the idea … so there’s hope.

"Brock Bowers, the new Greene and Pollack played peewee football together" Gator: Are they playing a drinking game when you have to drink when they say “Brock”?

Georgia 10 Florida 7

Obligatory complaint on opposition's TD Gator: Did holding become legal?

Obvious Gator: Well, that was terrible

"Plenty of opportunities to cry later" Gator: Dont let that TD get to you. They ARE going to make big plays

"It's a Georgia recruiting opportunity" Gator: Hope we don’t get blown out in front of our recruits

Crow eating Gator: Blown out in front of recruits? This type of ridiculousness is what won't be working well today.

But we stopped the Great Joe Milton Gator: thought our Defensive backfield was supposed to be good? What gives? I don’t see anyone close to the ball when it’s in the air.

Next week Vs. Arkansas Gator: We’ll answer this score

Correct and you have control of the board Gator: Offense may need to score 40 plus today

Are you sure? Gator: Based on what we've seen so far, our offense will do okay. Defense, however, might be another story...

"I assure you Mr. Ismay, this ship will sink. It is a mathematical certainty" Gator: Our D has been a work in progress, not sure why anyone is surprised with that drive. We aren't winning this game guys, just look for positives where you can. Keeps me sane until we are back on their level and higher.

Moral first quarter victory Gator: We're doin' good against #1 in the country!

Review of UF first down

Fix is in Gator: How in the world can you change that?!?!?!?!

Kirby greater than Scorsese Gator: Kirby gets more favorable reviews than anybody.

They cheatin' again Pawl Gator: Surprised they are going to be this blatant with the favoritism.

Obligatory "Let's go for it, Slingblade" quote Gator: Scared money dont' make money. Let's GO

Slingblade outcoaching Kirby Gator: Coach Napier is in the refs face and calling out (Not So) Smart for all the lobbying he got away with.

Totally objective and not known to exaggerate ever Gator: That is the worst spot in college football history. I thought you had to be able to actually see in order to be able to be a ref? I guess only in the SEC can you be a blind ass ref.
4th down stop

Scared money don't lose money Gator: That was a stupid freaking play.

Retro Gator: Fourth and dumb

Sarcasm Gator: Well I don’t want to get silenced again for being negative so that was a great call…..good play call on 4th down. Exactly what I would have called. Just gotta execute.

Since 2017, I have always thrown Halloween parties on this day Gator: Ok, time to get ready for the Halloween party. I'll be sending good vibes.

Georgia 17 Florida 7

Hlwoodcock Gator: Game over!

Miss Terry Saban Gator: Armstrong needs to chew his defenses ass out pronto

Kirby spending NIL on the refs Gator: Smart told the ref there's a Vette in the parking lot with his name on it.

"PM Chamberlain says no worries. The Germans have agreed not to invade Poland" Gator: We are fine!! Gators will not quit. Big drive here. Need 3 at least.

Bloodhound Gator: oh man...smells like a blow out is about to start.

Secession Gator: I've said this before, UF may need to leave this conference. It NEVER gives us the benefit of the doubt. And for 40-50yrs we're the most or 2nd most penalized team in the league.
Georgia 24 Florida 7

Take Cover Gator: Avalanche happening now. Argh.

The off season is here Gator: Ball game...let's hope for a better game next year.

Shawshank Gator: Hope is a good thing Red

Simultaneously insults Georgia and gives up at the same time Gator: This is KY all over. Good Lord!

We gonna suck next year too Gator: Check back in 2025. We are too young this year and next year's schedule is going to kill us. It's going to be hard to be a fan for another little while.

5 of the last 7 games Gator: It sucks we can't even compete.

Not safe for recruits Gator: UF needs to get those recruits out the stadium ASAP , take them to dinner or something

"If we hit another iceberg, there might be a problem. "Titanic captain Gator: If we don’t get a nice controlled drive with a TD here we’re in trouble.

"They cheat, Pawl" Gator: Dogs probably do the same thing Michigan is being accused of.

First half cliff's notes Gator:
Florida doesn’t have the talent to straight up beat Georgia unless there are lots of turnovers or Georgia self destructs. We have not been good at causing turnovers. I’m guessing Napier is dialing up trick plays because frankly, we are not likely to beat Georgia straight up. They have 13 5 stars. We have one (Jason Marshall who got torched earlier). Just a fact.

we maybe keep the game closer by playing it by the book. But it is big plays and I guess trick plays that would actually help us win. That 4th down call….if it works I’m guessing it could be a td on 4th and 1 vs a 1st down if you run the ball.

now it looks like the trick plays back fired and we are gonna get steam rolled.

Punt block: Georgia 26, UF 7

Close one Gator: Whew.. not a TD

I'd rather be in the Middle East Gator: Mercy rule this. Running clock, please.

Hat trick Gator: lol offense, defense, and now special teams

Chappelle Gator: Good news, we held them to 2 points there

Grand Canyon Gator: So you all wanted to know what the gap between #1 and us was......now you know.

"We thought it was a FLorida TD. Turns out it was UGA's alarm clock" Gator: It's more than that. Georgia is destroying us in all phases now. Once they woke up after our score, it's been all Georgia.

"First round and we didn't get knocked out. It's a win" Gator: We hung for four minutes. That's something.

Bargaining phase Gator: Their D has been dominating. If we can generate a drive here we might be able to make this a reasonable game.

Coach Smart much greater evil than SOS Gator: Late hit and then sleazy Kirby tried to help our player up.

Close game.... between the refs and Gators Gator: Refs suck, but our team kinda does also. Just saying. This isn’t a close one peeps.

(So this Gator calls out all the Gators on saying there is biased officiating. Points out the no face mask and no horse collar call. This response is hilarious.)

"They’re only letting them play because their SEC darling is in control and in no danger of losing. If the score was close they would throw plenty of flags."

(I'll try to do more later)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News