ADVERTISEMENT

The tide slowly turns

And imo, this is 100% why Trump enjoys such loyal support.
I’m among those who hope he doesn’t run unless it is clear he can beat the dem candidate. But, if the other Pubs are just a bunch of RINOs I’ll be most happy to vote for him In the primary and of course in the general. He’s earned it with everything he accomplished. He is actually accomplishing more for the good while out of office than the clinical moron is while in office.

And imo, this is 100% why Trump enjoys such loyal support.
It certainly is. I have a tough time with these people who put his irreverent or rude behavior ahead of the things that matter so much more.
This is war and generals are not angels. They are geniuses who most times don't give a RAT's ass what people think about them because they are thinking moves 5 steps ahead and have absolutely no respect for the thin skinned nitwits criticizing them for errors in etiquette. They are about results, not form.
The swamp and democRATs want to emasculate him and politically destroy him because they fear him. They fear exposure. They fear the truth. They know he is smarter than they are in a way they can't control and that he is dangerous to their preferred order of power. They want the status quo to continue and have committed vast resources to convince their ignorant followers not to wise up.
They delay the confirmation of claims that Trump makes for as long as possible. A year or more usually. This Wuhan Lab defunding is an example. Trump told us the truth the first day. The DNC controlled media constantly said it was conspiracy theory. Now congress quietly defunds the place 2 1/2 years later and you don't hear a word.
Fool democrats like the ones on here still can't connect the dots. The truth is, they don't want to. They know in the back of their feeble, programmed noggins what is up. But, they don't admit it because it is inconvenient and scary and many of the ignorant dems are just cowards.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT