ADVERTISEMENT

The value of a Harvard (and MIT) degree lessens by the day

MassachusettsDawg

Resident Masshole
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
Titletown
This woman has degrees from both universities.

Rather than vote in favor of a motion banning the unlawful possession of catalytic converters — a valuable automotive part — Nithya Raman, a Los Angeles councilwoman, voted against the measure and blamed car manufacturers for making the part too easy to steal.

“In this case, I think one of the things that infuriates me, is that we have a company — whatever, Toyota — who makes the Prius, that essentially has a device on their cars which is super easy to remove. It’s basically the value of a MacBook, right?” the Democratic lawmaker said.

“That is put in a place that is incredibly easy to access in your car and the thefts related to this issue have essentially — all of the costs of that — are given to us to bear instead of them [Toyota] having to manufacture a car that actually is not so easy to be stolen,” the Harvard-educated Raman added.

Rather than vote in favor of a motion banning the unlawful possession of catalytic converters — a valuable automotive part — Nithya Raman, a Los Angeles councilwoman, voted against the measure and blamed car manufacturers for making the part too easy to steal.

“In this case, I think one of the things that infuriates me, is that we have a company — whatever, Toyota — who makes the Prius, that essentially has a device on their cars which is super easy to remove. It’s basically the value of a MacBook, right?” the Democratic lawmaker said.

“That is put in a place that is incredibly easy to access in your car and the thefts related to this issue have essentially — all of the costs of that — are given to us to bear instead of them [Toyota] having to manufacture a car that actually is not so easy to be stolen,” the Harvard-educated Raman added.
Doesn’t that apply to the jewelry she is wearing and the hand bag she carries?

Especially a Harvard law degree. I am sure they are proud of DeSantis. I would have thought they have classes on Constitutional law.

Yeah, DeSantis trounced him in that election. But more importantly what the hell does that have to do with anything now.

Yeah, DeSantis trounced him in that election. But more importantly what the hell does that have to do with anything now.

Since you've been so critical of DeSantis, I simply wanted an update on the person that you had preferred for governor. And I'd still like that update, if you happen to have it.

Since you've been so critical of DeSantis, I simply wanted an update on the person that you had preferred for governor. And I'd still like that update, if you happen to have it.
It's still ABS. Unfortunately there wasn't a great candidate, but somebody doing nothing would have been better. We are not better off now than we were because very little has been done about a very significant thing effecting almost everybody and that's insurance. Property insurance has become very expensive while covering less if you can even get it. Florida now has the highest automobile rates. But he's more concerned about who is seeing drag shows.

It's still ABS. Unfortunately there wasn't a great candidate, but somebody doing nothing would have been better. We are not better off now than we were because very little has been done about a very significant thing effecting almost everybody and that's insurance. Property insurance has become very expensive while covering less if you can even get it. Florida now has the highest automobile rates. But he's more concerned about who is seeing drag shows.
If it’s so bad, quit your bitchin and move to a glorious state like NY or Calif. Both states desperately need people like you to replace all their residents that are leaving in droves. I’m sure Desantis would gladly show you the door … you will fit right in and feel at home…HUGE crazy ass taxes (you’ll get to pay some of the highest state income taxes in the U.S) lots of good crime, Dem ideologies, homeless drug addicts in the streets, and woke woke woke to the max…would be a dream come true for you!
You’ll forget all about those high automobile rates, they can be a thing of the past

I lost my respect a long time ago for recent grads of Ivy League schools and sorry but any female with half a brain can get into mit. They do anything to try to have a 50/50 split there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT