ADVERTISEMENT

The Wooderson Horns are confident.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
b5428164ed95785a15a41106e87d212a.gif

"Sark's the Ultimate Warrior. Kirby's Bob Backlund" Horn:
Kirby seemed pretty flat in this interview to me.
Maybe I'm just unfairly comparing to any of Sark's though.

ultimate-warrior.gif
3eV3s.gif

Not that familiar with Pawl or his cawlers Horn: 95% of the Paul Finebaum hillbilly callers. Paul will be depressed for weeks. He and that crowd are desperately hoping for GA to embarrass Texas. If Texas wins, the next week of Paul Finebaum calls will be pure gold. Hoping for a great week ahead.
Enjoying cupcakes Horn: Kentucky is the best D Georgia has seen. Pucker up Carson.

SEC is so weak Horn: Welcome to the new normal. We no longer play in the Big 12. Our days of playing a top 10 offense every week are behind us.

"The best offense we have faced thus far would be a juggernaut if they didn't play us" Horn:
The best offense we have faced: #67 UTSA @ 396.5 yard per game / 22.7 points per game

Texas held them to 260 yards and 7 points

Remove the Texas game and UTSA jumps up to #50

Texas has held ALL opponents far below their averages

Party spoiling Horn: UTSA's offense? Big whoop. Outside of Texas, UTSA has played Kennesaw St (0-6 and 1 of the worst team in college), Tx St (4-2, decent good team), Houston Christian (3-4, below average team), East Carolina (3-3, average team at best) and Rice (2-4, below average team). UGA is truly the 1st offense that has the potential to score 20+ points on us and beat us. I know that our defense is good. How good is a question that will be answered vs UGA, Aggy, Arky and Florida.

"I want to be validated!!!" Horn: The goalposts keep moving. What will they say if we beat UGA? Oh they are not as good as they have been and they had key injuries, Texas still hasn’t been tested. It’s ridiculous. It is ok to say that we are one of the best if not the best team in the country.

Bachman-Turner Overdrive Horn: If we keep taking care of business, there won’t be any room left for the doubters.

Metallica Horn: Just win, nothing else matters.

Perhaps the most ignorant football statement ever made Horn: Moved to the best conference but now dont play good offenses. (Have played two conference games versus historically, one of the worst SEC teams in history and their daddy, who rode shotgun with them into the conference)

Brilliant strategist Horn: I'd like to see them have Ewers go out at the end of the 2nd Q "pretending" to wence in pain and bring in Arch. Gotta sell it....and then Georgia spends the whole halftime adjusting to Arch...then roll back out there in the 3rd Q with a perfectly healthy Ewers.

Greene/Shockley Horn: I've been saying this for 2 weeks. Arch is a completely different QB than Quinn. Why not have a package for him that every team has to prepare for?

"We're from Texas, The US begged us to join and now begs us not to leave. Why should the SEC be any different?" Horn: If both teams play to potential UT will win by more than a touchdown Turnovers are key just like in most games

Sarknado!!! Horn: Kirby, try pushing one of our players. You may have Sark running across the field to kick that ass.

Like Christmas at the Griswolds Horn: We are going to light these guys up!

"A no go on the Bobo" Horn: Hope Quinn has a great game, but I don't expect Georgia to put up a lot of points, maybe 20-24, so I don't think we will be playing from way behind at any point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.