ADVERTISEMENT

There are some people on the Dawgvent who think they…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
know more about FB that KS and Monken. I would ten times rather leave it up to KS and TM to decide who starts at QB than these “know-it-all’s” who actually know very little. And if Kirby wants to hire Bobo in whatever capacity, that’s fine with me. Mike Bobo has forgotten more about FB that these looney tunes will ever know. When he was our OC, we averaged more that 30 points per game from 2007-2014, and we averaged in the high 40’s when Hutson Mason was our QB in 2014. Ask HM what he thinks about Mike Bobo; ask Jim Donnan. Some have written that “the game has passed him by”…..what a croc of s..t. His O‘s have been some of the more creative I have seen, and his play calling is excellent. I have actually worked as a QB Coach and an OC, unlike most of you jokers.

And some of you think you know more about recruiting than KS. If Kirby wants to sign Drew Bobo, I trust Kirby‘s judgement. Have you seen the young man’s offer list? He’s not the first 3 star OL we will have signed. Kirby and our coaches don’t follow the recruiting lists and star ratings. They scout and make their own decisions, thank God!

I don’t mind that people voice their opinion; I don’t even mind that their opinions are wrong. But when you think your opinion is more highly valued that our coaches’ opinion, it’s just so preposterous. Just know that your opinions are in the vast minority. You should be more circumspect about spewing your venom on the Dawgvent during the season and recruiting season.….that is a house divided.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News