ADVERTISEMENT

There been so many arrest this week . With

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Dudes using apps to meet young girls ( underage ) in Alabama . 18 years old got busted with a 13 year old . Another dude was sending nudes to a guy sister and met him at wal mart . Lol and then put it on YouTube . Another dude got busted on his way to meet a undercover officer.

there going be a lot guys getting turn out in prison before they get KOS . Waycross explain what turn out means to these fine unknowing folks .

also a woman shot ex boyfriend new girlfriend. Crazy things are happening. Oh blushing bride said some girl came into the ER with a anal infection. Said the plug wasn’t properly clean before it was used again . She said she wasn’t this kinky chicks nurse . I ask was the girl embarrassed? She said TODD I wasn’t this girl nurse . I said it doesn’t matter y’all nurses make fun of stupid stuff like this . She never answered the question. So I asked was she hot ? She got mad . Told me she won’t tell me anymore about what happens in the ER . I said well good because if you can’t answer my questions then I don’t wanna know . It’s very frustrating.

Last edited:
Dudes using apps to meet young girls ( underage ) in Alabama . 18 year got busted with a 13 year old . Another dude was sending nudes to a guy sister and met him at wal mart . Lol and then put it on YouTube . Another dude got busted on his way to meet a undercover officer.

there going be a lot guys getting turn out in prison before they get KOS . Waycross explain what turn out means to these fine unknowing folks .

also a woman shot ex boyfriend new girlfriend. Crazy things are happening. Oh blushing bride said some girl came into the ER with a anal infection. Said the plug wasn’t properly clean before it was used again . She said she wasn’t this kinky chicks nurse . I ask was the girl embarrassed? She said TODD I wasn’t this girl nurse . I said it doesn’t matter y’all nurses make fun of stupid stuff like this . She never answered the question. So I asked was she hot ? She got mad . Told me she won’t tell me anymore about what happens in the ER . I said well good because if you can’t answer my questions then I don’t wanna know . It’s very frustrating.
"turn out" means a man, or woman, goes gay for the specific state that has incarcerated them. They best learn how to use skittles as make-up, turn their net-bag into black fishnet panty hoses, tie their t-shirts into a knot, correctly prepare ramen noodle soups and "hot pockets" for their war daddy, or suffer an ass beating 'til they get it right.
Screen_Shot_2014-11-19_at_11.58.51_AM.0.0.png
4d726b63c1d7e2db1badf1e8a39c183593ed72aa55dd50e8914d65d5629cc5ee_1.jpg
161919d2f97beb7e615d528b84e198cc.jpg
lbCTaFmD-720.jpg

"turn out" means a man, or woman, goes gay for the specific state that has incarcerated them. They best learn how to use skittles as make-up, turn their net-bag into black fishnet panty hoses, tie their t-shirts into a knot, correctly prepare ramen noodle soups and "hot pockets" for their war daddy, or suffer an ass beating 'til they get it right.
lbCTaFmD-720.jpg

I’m not qualified to comment on this thread because:
giphy.gif

lbCTaFmD-720.jpg

That’s why if you going to do wrong , you better know some karate kicks. I will never forget this waycross . A experience I will never forget . I was taking this dude to prison to do his 10 years . He seemed like a quiet person and we had a two ride . Two ride turn into three because there was a wreck and lanes were block .

I asked him are you ready for this experience you bout to experience? He said Sir I hope the stories I heard back at the county wasn’t true . But if they are , I will defend myself . I said how you going to do that ? He said sir I had a black belt in karate and some other stuff I don’t remember . He said I may not get them all but I will hurt as many as I can.

We got to the prison and I drop him off and like I did with everyone I wish them well and told them this is a start of a new chapter. I did that to anyone that didn’t murder or rape or sexual assault someone .

I heard not long after I drop him off . He kicked a$$ . He got time added . Don’t know what happen to him .

That’s why if you going to do wrong , you better know some karate kicks. I will never forget this waycross . A experience I will never forget . I was taking this dude to prison to do his 10 years . He seemed like a quiet person and we had a two ride . Two ride turn into three because there was a wreck and lanes were block .

I asked him are you ready for this experience you bout to experience? He said Sir I hope the stories I heard back at the county wasn’t true . But if they are , I will defend myself . I said how you going to do that ? He said sir I had a black belt in karate and some other stuff I don’t remember . He said I may not get them all but I will hurt as many as I can.

We got to the prison and I drop him off and like I did with everyone I wish them well and told them this is a start of a new chapter. I did that to anyone that didn’t murder or rape or sexual assault someone .
Far too much information to deal with now or ever.. 65

I heard not long after I drop him off . He kicked a$$ . He got time added . Don’t know what happen to him .

Reactions: deadduckdawg

That’s a heart warming story OCD. Thanks for sharing.

Dudes using apps to meet young girls ( underage ) in Alabama . 18 years old got busted with a 13 year old . Another dude was sending nudes to a guy sister and met him at wal mart . Lol and then put it on YouTube . Another dude got busted on his way to meet a undercover officer.

Weird to read a story about sex in Alabama that doesn't mention a horse.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT