ADVERTISEMENT

There no way the State of Georgia would ever do this

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
judging by yall two senators are democrats and Joe won the state of Georgia

This is real Republican leadership.
I tell you what the state of Georgia has done. I am a veteran teacher. The state of GA is ALWAYS putting out training videos and requiring teachers to complete them. Examples are "sexual harassment", "trafficking", etc ... One year ago, the great GA dept. of education required ALL teachers to complete DEI training. Thanks Kemp!! He has NO cajones! A RINO is a nice word for him.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
No having a backbone and passing conservative values and passing them . Georgia Republicans are jellyfish.
If you think there is any difference between the politicians in Atlanta and the ones Montgomery I have unicorns to sell. The ones in Montgomery just don’t need to worry about placating 3 million voters in metro Atlanta.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
If you think there is any difference between the politicians in Atlanta and the ones Montgomery I have unicorns to sell. The ones in Montgomery just don’t need to worry about placating 3 million voters in metro Atlanta.
So you just admitted republicans in Georgia are spineless . Thank you for telling the truth

So you just admitted republicans in Georgia are spineless . Thank you for telling the truth
But you can't seem to admit the same with respect to other states. You have this particular vendetta against the Georgia GOP which is weird considering you don't live here.

The Georgia GOP and the Alabama GOP are exactly the same.

When describing Alabama, "diversity" is not the word I would use (without "lack of" preceding it...)

But you can't seem to admit the same with respect to other states. You have this particular vendetta against the Georgia GOP which is weird considering you don't live here.

The Georgia GOP and the Alabama GOP are exactly the same.
Alabama GOP is far different than Georgia . Y’all would never passed a bill like what we just did .

We also passed another election bill. Kempless has talked about reducing crime in Atlanta and hasn’t even done that .

Georgia GOP are jellyfish. Scared of the dark .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT