ADVERTISEMENT

This crisis has exposed one major fault in our healthcare system; the lack of coordination..........

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
at every level of government, across all municipalities, and government/private medical provider enterprises has to be addressed. I don't know if its a failure of government to act/enforce or medical industry making cost saving decisions without thinking about the second or third order of effect but it must be addressed. I will say as one of the chat resident libs I am not a fan of medicare for all but at the same time a total free market healthcare system can't be answer. Moving forward, I hope we can find a happy medium to prevent future failure of our healthcare system in the mist of a global medical crisis.

at every level of government, across all municipalities, and government/private medical provider enterprises has to be addressed. I don't know if its a failure of government to act/enforce or medical industry making cost saving decisions without thinking about the second or third order of effect but it must be addressed. I will say as one of the chat resident libs I am not a fan of medicare for all but at the same time a total free market healthcare system can't be answer. Moving forward, I hope we can find a happy medium to prevent future failure of our healthcare system in the mist of a global medical crisis.

No what it has expose is , CEOs of these hospitals tried to make a lot of money. By cutting supplies and not having enough equipment. Meanwhile charging 50 dollars for two Tylenol pills and whatever else that’s overprice . They don’t take care of employees needs .

No what it has expose is , CEOs of these hospitals tried to make a lot of money. By cutting supplies and not having enough equipment. Meanwhile charging 50 dollars for two Tylenol pills and whatever else that’s overprice . They don’t take care of employees needs .

Exactly more & more this has been reported that in efforts to boost profits instead of storing emergency supplies they opted to order as needed. Not sure when this practice changed but this is a hard learned lesson that id assume will be addressed going forward.

Yet you want your government to be in charge of universal healthcare. Look at the VA as your case study for government run healthcare. The post office can’t even deliver my mail to the correct mailbox, yet the left wants to gov to determine your best choice of treatment. GTFOOH

Last edited:
Yet you want your government to be in charge of universal healthcare. Look at the VA as your case study for government run healthcare. The post office can’t even deliver my mail to the correct mailbox, yet the left wants to gov to determine your best choice of treatment. GYFOOH

universal healthcare is a hell no..

Exactly more & more this has been reported that in efforts to boost profits instead of storing emergency supplies they opted to order as needed. Not sure when this practice changed but this is a hard learned lesson that id assume will be addressed going forward.

we probably won’t ever see anything like this on a large scale again BUT these CEOs clearly cut corners . They will blame the uninsured and red tape .

my blushing bride has the same mask she had last week . The only way she can change is if there blood on it . Then she has to take it to the charge nurse who has to write a report .

Reactions: shonuff253
Yet you want your government to be in charge of universal healthcare. Look at the VA as your case study for government run healthcare. The post office can’t even deliver my mail to the correct mailbox, yet the left wants to gov to determine your best choice of treatment. GYFOOH
I guess you didn't read where I said I'm no fan of Medicare for all. Doesn't surprise me but rant on dude. SMDH

yep, my Dad was a Vet and wouldn’t even go....hated them (service).

God rest his soul.

The world must truly be coming to an end if OCD says anything other than “I’m hungry” at lunchtime that I agree with!

Of course he is still gonna keep blaming Trump in the next thread or heck, probably in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT