ADVERTISEMENT

***Updated-with Sniper (goodguy) shooting .. This guy saw everything... the shooter... the kill shot.... everything...

I'm friends with a few Marine snipers. They always told me that school trained snipers are never taught to aim for the head unless absolutely necessary.

They almost always aim torso center mass. Much larger target to aim at & unlike the head which is prone to quick erratic movements, especially when your target is facing your direction & talking....the chest rarely moves erratically or off center.

Doesn't sound like a trained sharpshooter by MO. Thank God Trump is OK. My heart breaks for the injured & dead attendants at the rally.

Hopefully Satan's already cooking this shooter over a spit in Hell

Last edited:
Exactly the right has it's nuts also.... This could've have triggered an avalanche of events...
As thing settle down and critical thinking increases, I think this will be a popular theory about what they wanted as an end game. Charlie Kirk saying the same now. But giving you all the credit for saying it first!

Wonder when the false flag conspiracy theories come.
A false flag conspiracy would be opponents of Trump accusing Trump's team of staging the incident. Now, there will certainly be conspiracy theories since you'd have to believe this was just some random guy decided to take a shot for it not to be a conspiracy. Some of the conspiracy theories will be out on the fringe and some may swerve close to the truth but what can't be denied is the Dem team has been calling Trump a threat to democracy and some even invoking Hitler. Right wing hate groups have been prosecuted for inciting for much less.

A false flag conspiracy would be opponents of Trump accusing Trump's team of staging the incident. Now, there will certainly be conspiracy theories since you'd have to believe this was just some random guy decided to take a shot for it not to be a conspiracy. Some of the conspiracy theories will be out on the fringe and some may swerve close to the truth but what can't be denied is the Dem team has been calling Trump a threat to democracy and some even invoking Hitler. Right wing hate groups have been prosecuted for inciting for much less.
I know what false flag is. You can’t really deny how much this helps Trump.

I'm friends with a few Marine snipers. They always told me that school trained snipers are never taught to aim for the head unless absolutely necessary.

They almost always aim torso center mass. Much larger target to aim at & unlike the head which is prone to quick erratic movements, especially when your target is facing your direction & talking....the chest rarely moves erratically or off center.

Doesn't sound like a trained sharpshooter by MO. Thank God he is OK. My heart breaks for the injured & dead attendants at the rally.

Reaks of Antifa!

Reactions: aadco and SLC_Dawg
IMG-4506.jpg

So you believe Dems are going to start accusing Trump's team of sending a sniper to graze his ear with an AR from 100 yards? Does it help Trump? My guess would be yes but the man was literally about 1.5 inches from instant death. False flag op accusations would be absurd in this situation.

Doesn't sound like a trained sharpshooter by MO. Thank God Trump is OK. My heart breaks for the injured & dead attendants at the rally.

Torso was probably blocked by podium.

Who cares how much right now that this helps Trump…do you realizes the severity of what just happened? Obviously not!
Your party’s lack of leadership, rhetoric, and the demonization of my party’s candidate and half of the “MAGA” voters is responsible for what happened tonite!

Last edited:
So you believe Dems are going to start accusing Trump's team of sending a sniper to graze his ear with an AR from 100 yards? Does it help Trump? My guess would be yes but the man was literally about 1.5 inches from instant death. False flag op accusations would be absurd in this situation.
Maybe an inch and a half from triggering the civil war that they want to happen. At a minimum, with the convention being next week the Overlords in our government would have installed Nikki "I love Ukraine" Haley in Milwaukee.

Maybe an inch and a half from triggering the civil war that they want to happen. At a minimum, with the convention being next week the Overlords in our government would have installed Nikki "I love Ukraine" Haley in Milwaukee.
I don't know what sane person wants civil war but that should be the last thing any American wants

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT