ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS BIG: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Refuses to Testify Under Oath About Secretary of State’s Dominion Voting Machines

Far right, fake news website.
A lazy argument.

I reckon that double bullshit call sent him scampering back to the Vent with his tail tucked.
Here you go. Read it for yourself. Also, Trump linked The Gateway Pundit article and sent it out on Truth Social. Can't wait to hear the spin on this one. Luckily, I was able to get my tail out from between my legs.

Last edited:
Here you go. Read it for yourself. Also, Trump linked The Gateway Pundit article and sent it out on Truth Social. Can't wait to hear the spin on this one. Luckily, I was able to get my tail out from between my legs.

Here is the actual TGP article that your article references. Both in the headline and body of the article, the word “endorse” or variation there of is used to describe Soros’s positive comments about Desantis. This characterization of his comments appear to be false, making your assertion in this argument correct.

You are right, and I am wrong. TGP is in error in this matter. I apologize for calling bullshit and double bullshit on you. Have a great day.

Here is the actual TGP article that your article references. Both in the headline and body of the article, the word “endorse” or variation there of is used to describe Soros’s positive comments about Desantis. This characterization of his comments appear to be false, making your assertion in this argument correct.

You are right, and I am wrong. TGP is in error in this matter. I apologize for calling bullshit and double bullshit on you. Have a great day.

That's class @JackRussellDawg. We've all been led down the wrong road periodically - on both sides of the political arena. Good on you for handling it in this manner. Have a great new year.
JC

A lazy argument.

Well it may be lazy but it’s accurate

A lazy argument.

Lazy how Nostradamus?? Facts are facts. If u look the site up there are many references to it being a far right, fake news website. Just keep getting your info from fox and newsmax. U will hear what u want to.

A lazy argument.

you can call it whatever you want... doesn't mean its not the truth. Jeez..look them up. They have a reputation for distorting news.

Not sure what you don't get, but here are the basics.

1. Curling v. Raffensperger is ongoing and set to continue in January.
2. The Halderman Report was prepared specifically for this case and submitted into evidence in July of 2021.
3. The Halderman Report was kept under seal by Judge Totenberg, and was only made public this year. However, plaintiff's attorneys, Judge Totenberg, defendant Raffensperger and Dominion Voting Systems have all had the unredacted full report since 2021.
4. CISA was also given the data from the the report to prepare their June of 2022 advisory to election officials nationwide concerning vulnerabilities in the Dominion ImageCast BMD's.
5. Dominion also revised their ImageCast software to address the vulnerabilities identified in the Halderman Report.
From SOS Raffensperger's letter to the GA General Assembly 6/20/23:

"The Halderman report was the result of a computer scientist having complete access to the Dominion equipment and software for three months in a laboratory environment.

The “critics of Georgia’s election security” you’ve probably seen quoted in the media are from one of only two groups: election-denying conspiracy theorists or litigants in the long-running Curling lawsuit. These two groups make ever-shifting but always baseless assertions that Georgia’s election system is at risk because bad actors might hack the system and change the result of an election. These are the same assertions we heard in 2016, when Russia supposedly “hacked the election,” and in 2018, when Stacey Abrams refused to concede because of “voter suppression.” We heard them in 2020, and conducted a risk-limiting audit and a full hand recount of every ballot in Georgia to prove that our results were accurate, and our elections were and are secure. The 2022 elections saw record-breaking voter turnout, high levels of voter satisfaction and virtually zero complaints about the process -or the results."

Read the entire letter:

"The Halderman report was the result of a computer scientist having complete access to the Dominion equipment and software for three months in a laboratory environment.

The “critics of Georgia’s election security” you’ve probably seen quoted in the media are from one of only two groups: election-denying conspiracy theorists or litigants in the long-running Curling lawsuit. These two groups make ever-shifting but always baseless assertions that Georgia’s election system is at risk because bad actors might hack the system and change the result of an election. These are the same assertions we heard in 2016, when Russia supposedly “hacked the election,” and in 2018, when Stacey Abrams refused to concede because of “voter suppression.” We heard them in 2020, and conducted a risk-limiting audit and a full hand recount of every ballot in Georgia to prove that our results were accurate, and our elections were and are secure. The 2022 elections saw record-breaking voter turnout, high levels of voter satisfaction and virtually zero complaints about the process -or the results."

Read the entire letter:

I don't know if Raff is a good guy or not. I hope he is, but in all my years I've never personally seen or experienced a Perry Mason moment where the accused breaks down and admits his guilt at the very beginning.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/this-is-big-georgia-secretary-state-brad-raffensperger/

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier this year – the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report in June 2023- the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was hiding this report from the public for two years.
University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.
Far-left Georgia Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation on Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report for two years until its release last summer.
The report confirms that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines. In fact, the report reveals that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.
And Brian Kemp bought those machines when he was Sect of State. He bragged about their safety.

Reactions: nice marmot

Read the entire letter:

Shocking. Defendant claims innocence.

On a more objective note, as previously discussed, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) “corroborated many of the vulnerabilities identified in the Halderman Report, and indicated that these vulnerabilities should be mitigated as soon as possible” but “[t]here is currently no evidence that the State has taken action to implement CISA’s recommended mitigation steps or otherwise responded to the vulnerabilities identified by Dr. Halderman. This is despite the fact that the Georgia Secretary of State's Chief Operations Officer, Gabriel Sterling, agrees that these mitigation steps should be implemented. (Oct. 12, 2022 30(b)(6) Dep. of Gabriel Sterling, Doc. 1562 p. 349.)"

"The State Defendants’ rebuttal expert on other related voting issues, Dr. Juan Gilbert, stated that he does not disagree with many of the technical failings identified by Dr. Halderman, (Oct. 29, 2021 Dep. of Juan Gilbert, Doc. 1635-17 pp. 217–45), and that Dr. Halderman was someone whom he would personally defer to on cybersecurity issues, (id. p. 144)."

The Secretary should be eager to take the stand and defend his assertions. As Brad Raffensperger wrote in his book Integrity Counts, “[t]he ultimate fact-check in the United States [], occurs in courts of law, where witnesses swear to tell the truth or risk imprisonment and where lawyers must also tell the truth or risk disbarment. If you want to know the truth, watch what happens in court.”

- Brad Raffensperger, Integrity Counts, p. 143 (2021).

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

Governor Desantis didn’t ask for Soros endorsemen’t, he actually is now backing President Trump.

So you are saying we should trust politicians? That’s your first red flag! Does not matter if they have a D or an R before their name. None of them should be trusted, period!
Exactly. It's the reason why we supposedly have a free press. Other than outright lies, I never had a problem with the media aggressively reporting on Trump. I just wish they covered all pols just as aggressively.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
So you are saying we should trust politicians? That’s your first red flag! Does not matter if they have a D or an R before their name. None of them should be trusted, period!
Now go read the rest of Integrity Counts.
Raffensperger wrote the book to try and give himself integrity. If he has so much, why would he not testify under oath in court.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT