ADVERTISEMENT

This is the best America can do?

Two if by Sea

National Champion
Silver Member
Apr 16, 2024
tHe MoSt CoNsEqUeNtIaL eLeCtIOn oF oUr LiFeTiMe

Again right? For like the 7th or 8th time in a row?

Appeals to emotion, ad hominems, accusations…

And a lot of you, left and right, have bought into the notion that either of these two will make your life better

And a lot of you, left and right, have bought into the notion that either of these two will make your life better

I think you are correct. Its sad that the next president is going to be one of these two.

Smh.

Don’t make me be honest with myself

Reactions: brimur
The rest of the civilized world should be laughing at us

Trump is a dumass that can’t get out of his own way because he’s a dumass. This election could be a fastbreak layup for him but he wants to stop at half court and fog up a 3.

She has been a part of an administration
That has overseen some absolute monstrous dumass policies and history making blunders

Booooooooooo

The rest of the civilized world should be laughing at us

Trump is a dumass that can’t get out of his own way because he’s a dumass. This election could be a fastbreak layup for him but he wants to stop at half court and fog up a 3.

She has been a part of an administration
That has overseen some absolute monstrous dumass policies and history making blunders

Booooooooooo

Yep. Trump missed so many easy opportunities last night.

Harris said "same old rhetoric" a couple of times, and proceeded to use the same old rhetoric herself.

Harris accused Trump of having no plan. That was a great opportunity to jump on Harris lack of interviews, lack of policy discussion, etc.

Harris said Trump left a mess: That was a great time to say, "I left you 1.9% inflation, $2.25 a gallon gas, and a world with no wars"

Harris said Trump killed the immigration bill. Trump missed a chance to bring up what that bill involved, what Biden did on DAY 1...and where immigration was then and where it is now.

Yep. Trump missed so many easy opportunities last night.

Harris said "same old rhetoric" a couple of times, and proceeded to use the same old rhetoric herself.

Harris accused Trump of having no plan. That was a great opportunity to jump on Harris lack of interviews, lack of policy discussion, etc.

Harris said Trump left a mess: That was a great time to say, "I left you 1.9% inflation, $2.25 a gallon gas, and a world with no wars"

Harris said Trump killed the immigration bill. Trump missed a chance to bring up what that bill involved, what Biden did on DAY 1...and where immigration was then and where it is now.
He could have choke slammed her time after time after time

But instead he’s a dumass

Reactions: poorpreacher

Another missed opportunity was when Harris said "Trump was fired by 81 million Americans"

So many easy conterpunches to this:

"I also got the SUPPORT of 81 million Americans"

"And you are here, because Joe Biden was fired by his own party"

"How many delegates did you win, in 2020?"

Easy. Quick. Biting.

Reactions: Two if by Sea

I think he was a dumbass to accept the debate as it was. ABC? Are you fvcking kidding me? Did they really expect a level playing field? I don’t know why they keep agreeing to have venues moderated by such left leaning media outlets.

Dumbest strategy I’ve ever seen.

Doesn’t matter who wins at this point. Our govt has put the country in a spot where there will
Be no return.

problem is one is way more qualified for the job
for you not to see that is a travesty

problem is one is way more qualified for the job
for you not to see that is a travesty

Neither of them answered the questions they were asked. Botha were petty as fvck, going to talking points irrelevant to what they are being asked.

Incompetence vs. unhinged

And because we live in the hyperpartisan world of 2024, almost no amount of unfit for office pushes the base of either candidate to not support that candidate.

We have met the “threat to our democracy” and it is We The People.

Reactions: Krowking123

Sadly, I absolutely agree with you. I can live with Trump’s arrogance as I know he’s not going to rape those of us who actually work and produce in this country, but I’d also bet there’s very few in this Country who don’t privately admit he’s simply not a quality person. Harris and the Dems … free-free-free-free along with the defunding of LEO, military cuts, taxes, border, economy, international incompetence, energy mentality, etc … this will be the ultimate undoing of our country as we know it.

I think he was a dumbass to accept the debate as it was. ABC? Are you fvcking kidding me? Did they really expect a level playing field? I don’t know why they keep agreeing to have venues moderated by such left leaning media outlets.

Dumbest strategy I’ve ever seen.

Doesn’t matter who wins at this point. Our govt has put the country in a spot where there will
Be no return.
It makes perfect sense. It gives them another lame excuse they were cheated when things don’t go their way. It’s getting really old and pathetic. Trump won't do another debate because he can now maximize the victim card to garner more support.

Last edited:
It makes perfect sense. It gives them another lame excuse they were cheated when things don’t go their way. It’s getting really old and pathetic.

They were cheated but had to know it would happen. It was trump against her, the network and mods. What sense does it make to give them that? Not sure what they were thinking.

Not one single question about the economy, which is what will kill the country, no matter which of these two are elected. Kamala will destroy the country with social programs, unending new wars, moral decay while trump will destroy the country with uncontrolled and undisciplined military spending and support of Israel, mideast involvement.

They were cheated but had to know it would happen. It was trump against her, the network and mods. What sense does it make to give them that? Not sure what they were thinking.

Not one single question about the economy, which is what will kill the country, no matter which of these two are elected. Kamala will destroy the country with social programs, unending new wars, moral decay while trump will destroy the country with uncontrolled and undisciplined military spending and support of Israel, mideast involvement.
Do you honestly think that Trump did not know an ABC debate would be stacked against him? He may be old and halfway to dementia, but when it comes to the media he is savvy and smart. He knew exactly what would happen and let it happen because he thinks it is a successful strategy.

Do you honestly think that Trump did not know an ABC debate would be stacked against him? He may be old and halfway to dementia, but when it comes to the media he is savvy and smart. He knew exactly what would happen and let it happen because he thinks it is a successful strategy.

It’s possible I guess. But very risky strategy and as of now, it’s done nothing but hurt him. To actively agree to something that amounts to little more than election tampering, seems stupid to me.

I can make my life better. I want the candidate that won't restrict my freedoms to do so.

If you think a trump presidency won’t restrict your life, you are way off. Kamala will do it more so, granted, but if you think trump will Lead to a free nation, you need to lay off the dope

The least common denominator candidates appealing to least common denominator voters.

Biden got the Bernie Sanders treatment from his own party. Not that he was comatose.

Trump overthrew the Republican Party in 2016, His best redeeming quality was that he wasn’t Hillary Clinton. Other than that he’s a dreadful candidate. He’s going to lose what would normally be an easily winnable election.

People talk about when Trump beat Hillary,...but one of the biggest events occured when a populist Trump defeated Jeb Bush,... For decades, the world order has been able to provide USA political candidates from Republicans and Democrats who supported the accepted world order,...trump won by a populist vote, it was a crack in the universe, it was not suppose to happen,..trump makes a lot of dumb mistakes,...but the sum of those mistakes never add up to the mountain of errors that our establishment politicians have made in the past,..a trump presidency essentially means nothing happens because his enemies try to remove him from office or take him to jail until 2028,..but if trump loses,...the left passes laws to increase inflation, reduce rights,..endear the USA to international treaties and wars that diminish national sovereign ty,..so the trump presidency is a positive because it delays international entanglements and economic hardships till at least 2028

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT