ADVERTISEMENT

This is wonderful..... I cant wait to get all stressed out again.

storagedawg

Doo Doo Ice
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2004
im going to stress out about the portal now. Who we arent getting, who our rivals are signing.

I'll get all excited that we are going to sign the greatest class in history and then by mid summer be sure our run is over and we have gotten complacent.

I'll worry about NIL and Transfers and panicked we aren't giving a young guy enough PT to stick around. I'll stress about whos going pro and depth at positions.

Then we will have a top 3 class. We will sign some studs in the portal where we need them. We will make a 12 team playoff almost if not every year, we will win our fair share of titles especially when evil Nick retires.

I'm so silly i worry about alot of things in life while the king sits on his throne. I reckon ill keep worrying about silly ole football while King Kirby sits in Athens.

These are the glory days of UGA football, and we aint going anywhere. Brocks dont come around too often but next years roster will be better than this years.

Now if we dont get a stud Dline by tomorrow i dont know what im going to do! What are we waiting on.?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News