ADVERTISEMENT

This NBC article has a lot of quotes from former secret service agents and they say it's an incredibly big gaffe. Have no idea why the rooftops near

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
the venue weren't secured. I'm sure a sitting prez has more detail. W came to speak at a hotel I was working at in 2003. The hotel had two towers and there were secret service on the top of both buildings. He was never even exposed outside. Went to our underground parking garage and came up through the employee entrance and elevators.

Just a very huge fumble.

I see that some are saying they were slow to react, but I've listened to several interviews with former secret service personnel and they all praised the team that removed him. Said that there is always a reaction time and they are supposed to be out of the way and kind of unseen, so they don't stand right next to the presidents. As far as the guy that shot the shooter and not shooting first, obviously he needs to be sure the guy had a gun before he does that. He doesn't need to wait for him to fire, or really even to aim at least if the guy I had heard interviewed by ABC is right. Said if they see someone with a gun that's on a rooftop that shouldn't be there, he can be shot. He said of course you don't want to find out later that it wasn't a gun he had. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...e-identified-rooftop-security-flaw-rcna161783

• Angry
Reactions: DTwnDawg
Heads are going to roll in the SS including most likely the director. Mayrokas as well for not providing security for Kennedy. This is Biden's team and they are responsible. Just a callosal failure. No excuses, the Republicans in the house will hold them responsible as they should. This hearings will ramp up in September and October.

Heads are going to roll in the SS including most likely the director. Mayrokas as well for not providing security for Kennedy. This is Biden's team and they are responsible. Just a callosal failure. No excuses, the Republicans in the house will hold them responsible as they should. This hearings will ramp up in September and October.
Biden is a complete failure.

RFK is a nut… but he shouldn’t be killed.

Biden and thr Democrats are so incompetent.

I'm pissed about the protection failures in PA but the refusal to protect RFK Jr just blows my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT