ADVERTISEMENT

This will be END for Billy Boy

UGA.BAG.MAN

Bulldog Bob is Wise!!
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2022

Steve Spurrier: Florida, Billy Napier ‘can’t just keep on doing whatever we’re doing’​

“Obviously I am the UF ambassador, so I can’t be critical. You can, I can’t. Or I shouldn’t be,” Steve Spurrier said. “But obviously it was very disappointing watching the way the whole team performed. I mean all the way down the ladder.

“The only suggestion that I’m going to have is that Billy Napier and his guys, they need to do some things differently. And they can choose how to do it differently, but we can’t just keep on doing whatever we’re doing, during the week, pre-games, blah, blah, blah. Just everything, all the way down the line.”

Billy Napier takes shot at Florida football fans criticizing from ‘basements in rural Florida’​

“We got to go to work on the football part, you know,” Napier said, according to a post from Chomped Sports. “And I think we got to get more – we got to become a more consistent team, and we have to execute better. And if we can focus on those things, and not necessarily what some guy in his basement is saying in, you know, rural, Central Florida on social media. Then we got a chance to get better.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.