ADVERTISEMENT

this will be one of if not best uga teams ever.

lagunadawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2010
First let's rule out 80,81,82. One dimensional offense great defense but the 2015 team would ware them down and run them off the field. A one dimensional team would not be able to move the ball in today's game. 80 to 83 possible 10 roster pros. 2015,16,17 probally 40 roster pros. Cmr offense against a Dooley offense(really) jettsons vs Flintstones. Erk vs Pruitt. Tough call probally erk given same talent but Dooley could not recruit leaving erk slim pickings most of the time. Pruitt and cmr can recruit with the best of them. Pruitt gets the edge due to talent. The 2015 team has a few warts but fewer than every team in the east and Pruitt want let the defense not be prepared to play. I think SHOTTS will work on keeping offense ready to play every game resulting in less games that cmr does not have team prepared to play. The qb will be fine. Is Ramsey completely ready? No,but he looked descent against a very good Louisville team. It appears his long ball is solid and no team on the schedule has great pass rush. Bama has great run d but pass rush nothing special. I think Ramsey will have a lot of pocket time and will slowly fall into place. The rec and te will be solid but not great.The rb position is fantastic. The ol is not great but very good Snd seasoned. The only weak link I see is punter (I can't believe I said that) and possibly DL. I think the DL will he fine unless a running slugfest occures(bama) not sure about depth. The inside lbs are 2nd and 5th rounders replacing 3rd and 6th rounders. I completely believe that will not be a position of worry going forward. The dB's are above average to very good. I expect a top 10 defense. This offense will be a top 3 on uga history Snd the defense top 3 in cmr tenure. The combo and taking more crucial decisions away should result in 1 more regular season win and a trip to sec championship and possible playoff. The entire coaching staff is on a sabean level. This has never been the case at uga ever.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News