ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Auburn

jocotrojandawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2006
I’m tired of seeing a bunch of Auburn cock munching on here. It’s tiring. So therefore, I thought I would share my thoughts on those losers to help balance out the vent.

I get it, we’re in a coping stage. We had a hurricane come through and ravage the state, had that awful first quarter in Tuscaloosa only to get our hearts ripped out by those bastards again, we’re getting possibly poisoned by toxic chlorine gas, and then we get to see the Braves season from hell end unceremoniously. That’s a lot of shit to deal with in one week.

But get your mind right, folks. Auburn is not a good football team. We might not be that good either, but they certainly aren’t. They haven’t beaten us outside of Jordan-Hare since 2005, and haven’t come within a score of us outside of Jordan-Hare since 2009. Thank God for Rambo sacrificing his body that night. Why do people think they have a legit chance to do so on Saturday?

I get it, they could be 5-0, but they’re not. They’re 2-3. They lost to Cal, who can’t even beat DJU, Arkansas, who will probably be looking for a coach next year, and OU with a first time starter on the road. Yeah, we played like shit for 60 minutes up in Lexington and 30 minutes in Tuscaloosa, but we are way closer to 5-0 than they are and we haven’t even played 5 games.

If you haven’t hated Auburn yet, I need you to. It’s extremely easy to hate them and if you haven’t hated them, I would go to a doctor cause something is wrong. If you need help hating Auburn, see below.

1. Auburn has little brother syndrome to not one but two programs. Imagine how much of an inferiority complex you have to be to be little brother to two programs.

2. Despite the inferiority complex, they somehow project a superiority complex too. They think they’re better than the flagship state institutions they’re little brother of because they have less “Walmart fans” or whatever. Just proves no one wants to be fans of their shitty program. And in a world of NIL, the more fans the better. Money is money, no matter if it comes from people with alumni stickers or wearing the unlicensed Walmart gear.

3. They do shit like this.
I know some of yall hate the Battle Hymn cause it sounds like a funeral, but at least we show our history. Auburn doesn’t, and despite having two of the most memorable plays in college football history (albeit fluky as hell), they would rather wanna show a dirty hit on their videoboard. Goes back to point #1. Inferiority complex.

4. They think they’re all high and mighty because they have some bullshit creed, which reads something like “I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.” And then they go out and hire Bruce Pearl and Hugh Freeze. Lying, hypocritical bastards.

5. After they got unjustified back to back home games against us, which messed up their Georgia/Alabama home and home rotation (and also something that hasn’t been rectified with back to back home games here), they bitched and moaned to the SEC about playing us and Alabama too closely and got the game moved to September/early October. Throwing history out of the window after playing in November for over 100 years. Pathetic. You have never heard us bitch and moan about playing our rivals close to one another on the calendar.

6. Junior Rosegreen and Nick Fairley. F them.

I could go on, but you get the point. To hell with Auburn. Can’t wait to crush their hopes and dreams on Saturday, will remind all of their fans of UGA admissions decision day when they got rejected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.