ADVERTISEMENT

Tip of the cap to Tucker Carlson

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.
That’s a poll worth paying attention to

Gives me faith that not EVERYONE hates America...
tenor.gif

Trump is going to ROLL in November.
America isn't going to vote for all this idiocy that is being foisted on us by Soros, MSM and Corporate America.
Decent people don't like seeing riots and looting and violent protest and Marxism, and screams of racism and black supremacy.
BLM is a terrorist organization funded by millions from Corporations who want Trump GONE.

If he ran for office tomorrow he would very thankfully receive my vote. He is as impressive as they come. His followers will grow and grow and grow. No one can outwit or debate Tucker.

If he ran for office tomorrow he would very thankfully receive my vote. He is as impressive as they come. His followers will grow and grow and grow. No one can outwit or debate Tucker.
Somebody should sponsor an online debate between Tucker Carlson and John Oliver, with topics limited to real issues taken one topic at a time.

America isn't going to vote for all this idiocy that is being foisted on us by Soros, MSM and Corporate America.
Decent people don't like seeing riots and looting and violent protest and Marxism, and screams of racism and black supremacy.
BLM is a terrorist organization funded by millions from Corporations who want Trump GONE.
I do believe there will be many Democrats that are of the more moderate type , that will not say a word to anyone and go vote for Trump. There is basic politics and there is personal safety and I think many many folks do not feel safe under their Democratic rule. Im thinking of some in NY, Seattle and LA. jmho.

The Silent Majority is watching... and waiting.
They are not going to be silent much longer. This covid stuff is pushing people to the brink. I'm hearing from the Silent Majority that normally will complain, but not consider doing anything other than voting, are extremely angry. If the looting and covid continues threw the summer it will boil over.

All this Trump can't win stuff in the media. Yesterday it was Trump will drop out because he knows he can't win. It reminds me that at one time the media was celebrating the walls from the Mueller investigation were closing in on Trump. There was also a turning point in the Trump presidency. He will not survive the first term. Pence will invoke the 25th amendment. Trump will be impeached and removed. Tons of bombshells to end his presidency.

Or does the media like to tell you what they dream of but isn't reality. The media is telling me Trump has no chance against Biden. Track record is solid. Keep up the good work media.

Can't like this enough

Yes U are projecting again as usual. Can't believe anything U say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT