ADVERTISEMENT

TNT post..would you like this?

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Genuinely would like to see a game with the TNT crew doing a game. (Would need to test on a lesser program like Tenn, Fla, AUB, Tech, or SC) But could make watching their pathetic games a fun watch.

Don't get me wrong Beth Mowans has lots of charm...just wouldn't mind a fresh take.

To me, sports tv announcing mostly adds a hurdle to get past (due to fake personas, fake enthusiasm, lack of knowledge and insight of specific teams and a Boring FORMULA) I don't care much for the noise.

Hell if I were TNT or an up and coming player in college football tv...I'd hire some of the best college football podcasters (from both teams) on days when their team is playing. These are the go getters that bet their life on following their team. BUT After auditions of course. No stale retreads and no favors. Talent wins.

Imagine a Saturday where two schools podcasters are doing a game and there is one guy who is always neutral. This could be fun. Liven it up at halftime with humor and trash talk TNT style. We have a yellow line saying first down, and screens that say 3rd and multiple timers... Don't need you telling me this....So what we are left with is emotional narrative usually.

Ugasports has found a sweet spot with their live watch alongs Donna's insights and the reactions make it amazing.

But also magine a world where the consumer was considered first and funding could go into making something like that great on a national scale for Georgia fans....well for all of college football.

Fans keep getting asked to pony up...well maybe TV needs to make it worth it or else we are gonna become big pickleball fans and say eff you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News