ADVERTISEMENT

Trump administration passes on buying Covid-19 doses from Pfizer in June!!!!

Jimy jenga

Grateful Dawg
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
What the Eff were these people doing??! Now we have a vaccine and they touted it all summer, but they don’t commit to the doses!!!! This is why we post everyday, we need these losers and destroyers of America out of the freaking WH now!!!

love these sources from the Times

"according to people familiar with the matter"

the Pfizer vaccine is a distribution nightmare having to be stored at -70 Celsius and Moderna is right behind PFizer in the FDA approval and is much easier to transport at -20 and can be stored for 30 days in a standard medical refrigeration unit

love these sources from the Times

"according to people familiar with the matter"

the Pfizer vaccine is a distribution nightmare having to be stored at -70 Celsius and Moderna is right behind PFizer in the FDA approval and is much easier to transport at -20 and can be stored for 30 days in a standard medical refrigeration unit

This is exactly right. Considering the amount of vaccines that would be needed would make this a logistical nightmare. There is a lot more behind the reasoning behind that article.

Sweet Karma? So you are saying it is cool for Trump to screw over Pfizer and hurt the American People? I guess that is par for
The course for Grifter on Chief.

its example why CEOs should be honest and also stay out of political debate. He got cocky with his mouth and now his shares can enjoy the popping off .

Reactions: ephesiandawg
We are talking about vaccines es for our country!! Pfizer won’t be able to supply US until the summer because Trump admin dropped the ball, again.

I blame the ceo . The CEO failed to give positive feedback and results,

I blame the ceo . The CEO failed to give positive feedback and results,
This is the worst case for an argument I have ever seen. I am dumber for trying to show you how terrible your stance is here OCD. Playing hardball with a CEO(if this is really what happened) by stiffing the American people of getting a vaccine??!! Do you realize what you are saying??

• Wow
Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
I get where Trump was coming from, remember, the virus was all about to completely go away.

Reactions: Jimy jenga
We are talking about vaccines es for our country!! Pfizer won’t be able to supply US until the summer because Trump admin dropped the ball, again.
Their CEO is the one who said they didn’t participate or take Funding from Trump ....then retracted ....can’t have your cake and eat it too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT