ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Corruption

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
I know it's a tired subject for many, but that is the point of this. Why have we heard nothing from Biden and his merry band of idiots lately on Covid? Is it because the virus has left us? Hardly
Leftists can join in the fun too since Trump was in favor of the jab. We all know they will discredit anything associated with his name.
Just some figures to pass along from other places

The number of infections is now 10 times higher than it was at this time last year
The number of Covid deaths are 25% higher than a year ago

Stats from John Hopkins University say the 7 day average of covid cases in the US is 121,255 as of June 27. A year ago it was was 11,839.
The 7 day average of covid deaths is now 398, compared to 308 at this time last year.

But the Biden administration has moved on, along with the MSM. Why are they so quiet now? These people demonized anyone who spoke to the fact that these vaccines weakened immune systems and led to the cause of the disease spreading even more, as evidenced in those numbers.

A study from the New England Journal of Medicine posted a piece named Effects of previous infection and Vaccination on Symptomatic Omicron Infections and found vaccination showed No discernable difference in protection against symptomatic BA1 and BA2 Omicron
Also, Forbes' analysis of countries with the highest vaccine rate indicated that per capita covid outbreaks are higher than in less vaccinated countries, causing experts to question the efficacy of vaccines. (You think?) The study shows people previously vaccinated, are getting covid at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people.

A study out of the UK concluded that 9 out of 10 covid deaths were patients that were fully vaccinated

A paper by MIT's stephanie Seneff published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research, postulates the unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccines against covid19, are worse than the disease, including catatrophic events like destruction of the Immune system. Something many experts claimed, but were silenced and disgraced by Biden, FDA, CDC, and Pharmaceutical companies, because, you know, they weren't following "Fauci's Science"

On May 19, epoch Times posted an article by a couple doctors indicated prominent immunologists, vaccine-ologists, and researchers from every clinical expertise are now providing evidence to support the fact that covid19 mRNA vaccines are causing immune system disregulation. It means it's destroying people's immune systems. It goes on to estimate only 1% of the problems reported in the VAERS system.
As of June 17, there were 1,307,926 covid vaccine adverse events reported.
29,031 deaths
164, 324 hospitalizations
54,306 permanently disabled
42, 168 cases of myocarditis and paracarditis
almost 15,000 heart attacks
almost 5000 miscarriages
almost 7000 blood clots
almost 42,000 severe allergic reactions
(So much for safe and effective)

Covid was all we heard about last year, so why nothing now, when the stats clearly show the infections are worse now. Political manipulation using fear. This should shatter what's left of biden's and fauci's credibility, not that they had any to begin with (to us critical thinkers anyway). We are also beginning to see what a bad idea it was to push these experimental therapies out before full FDA approval. Look at the profits certain companies and groups have benefitted from this. look at the spreading of fear by the govt. on this entire issue, and I do not know how anyone can put one ounce of faith in anything the government says or does.

I know it's a tired subject for many, but that is the point of this. Why have we heard nothing from Biden and his merry band of idiots lately on Covid? Is it because the virus has left us? Hardly
Leftists can join in the fun too since Trump was in favor of the jab. We all know they will discredit anything associated with his name.

The number of infections is now 10 times higher than it was at this time last year

Stats from John Hopkins University say the 7 day average of covid cases in the US is 121,255 as of June 27. A year ago it was was 11,839.
The 7 day average of covid deaths is now 398, compared to 308 at this time last year.

But the Biden administration has moved on, along with the MSM. Why are they so quiet now? These people demonized anyone who spoke to the fact that these vaccines weakened immune systems and led to the cause of the disease spreading even more, as evidenced in those numbers.

A study from the New England Journal of Medicine posted a piece named Effects of previous infection and Vaccination on Symptomatic Omicron Infections and found vaccination showed No discernable difference in protection against symptomatic BA1 and BA2 Omicron
Also, Forbes' analysis of countries with the highest vaccine rate indicated that per capita covid outbreaks are higher than in less vaccinated countries, causing experts to question the efficacy of vaccines. (You think?) The study shows people previously vaccinated, are getting covid at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people.

A study out of the UK concluded that 9 out of 10 covid deaths were patients that were fully vaccinated

A paper by MIT's stephanie Seneff published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research, postulates the unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccines against covid19, are worse than the disease, including catatrophic events like destruction of the Immune system. Something many experts claimed, but were silenced and disgraced by Biden, FDA, CDC, and Pharmaceutical companies, because, you know, they weren't following "Fauci's Science"

On May 19, epoch Times posted an article by a couple doctors indicated prominent immunologists, vaccine-ologists, and researchers from every clinical expertise are now providing evidence to support the fact that covid19 mRNA vaccines are causing immune system disregulation. It means it's destroying people's immune systems. It goes on to estimate only 1% of the problems reported in the VAERS system.
29,031 deaths
almost 5000 miscarriages
almost 7000 blood clots

Covid was all we heard about last year, so why nothing now, when the stats clearly show the infections are worse now. Political manipulation using fear. This should shatter what's left of biden's and fauci's credibility, not that they had any to begin with (to us critical thinkers anyway). We are also beginning to see what a bad idea it was to push these experimental therapies out before full FDA approval. Look at the profits certain companies and groups have benefitted from this. look at the spreading of fear by the govt. on this entire issue, and I do not know how anyone can put one ounce of faith in anything the government says or does.
You are just all over throwing out random statements.

I would say we are hearing less about COVID (and I don't even know how you are measuring that) because we have some more pressing issues compared to a year ago. Most restrictions have been removed so there isn't much discussion about that. The vaccine has been approved for younger children and that's probably the most recent change. There is talk about a vaccine for the Omicron because the current vaccine doesn't seem effective - not really new news. Research continues on COVID (I have seen some on the long term effects of the disease), but again it's not really big news.

I really question some of what you posted because some is out of context and unfortunately since COVID started many of the people on the Chat against COVID have posted information/data that was misleading, if not incorrect. In looking at what you posted the 25% increase in deaths from last year seemed surprising.

Here's the data I found

Looks like 7-day average a year ago was 833 and it's 375 now. Where does your data come from?

To quote one study or one article does not necessarily give an accurate picture of what is happening. It is easy to find something on the internet that will support any opinion and that doesn't make it scientific proof. We see that over and over again. But I thought I would start with a straight forward data issue above.

Reactions: JCarbo76
covid where are you?
oh yeah thats right it was well ya know

I would say we are hearing less about COVID (and I don't even know how you are measuring that) because we have some more pressing issues compared to a year ago. Most restrictions have been removed so there isn't much discussion about that. The vaccine has been approved for younger children and that's probably the most recent change. There is talk about a vaccine for the Omicron because the current vaccine doesn't seem effective - not really new news. Research continues on COVID (I have seen some on the long term effects of the disease), but again it's not really big news.

I really question some of what you posted because some is out of context and unfortunately since COVID started many of the people on the Chat against COVID have posted information/data that was misleading, if not incorrect. In looking at what you posted the 25% increase in deaths from last year seemed surprising.

Here's the data I found

Looks like 7-day average a year ago was 833 and it's 375 now. Where does your data come from?

To quote one study or one article does not necessarily give an accurate picture of what is happening. It is easy to find something on the internet that will support any opinion and that doesn't make it scientific proof. We see that over and over again. But I thought I would start with a straight forward data issue above.
I really ? if you understood his post.
the left just wants to talk about trump all day everyday.
the jan 6th thing is all yall talk about

Reactions: cherrydawg
I really ? if you understood his post.
the left just wants to talk about trump all day everyday.
the jan 6th thing is all yall talk about
Is it too hard for you to talk about what was being discussed?

I understood his post. He just wanted to talk about Biden and bitch about it. Nothing constructive about it.

Is it too hard for you to talk about what was being discussed?

I understood his post. He just wanted to talk about Biden and bitch about it. Nothing constructive about it.
What???? You think there is something constructive to discuss about Brandon????? The worst president in the history of the world!!!!

Anyone claiming we are better off now that the brain dead got rid of Mr. mean tweets is just a lying shill for stupidity.

Here's the data I found

typical response from you. you wouldn't believe anything anyway, at least nothing that doesn't agree with your opinion. But to your points.

Yes most restrictions have been removed, but why? The disease is spreading faster than ever and more people are dying now than ever. So how does that make sense? Unless the restrictions existed simply as a means of control and being politically advantageous. Now that most people have caught on, it's a political liability, which proves it simply was not about public safety.

The vaccine was not approved for younger children. It is being distributed under an Emergency Use clause. Which again, how can it be considered an emergency while simultaneously lessening the restrictions.....ahhh I see.

Of course research continues on covid. It does on rabies as well, which has been around since 2000 BC. But I understand your use of the delay tactic.

I give multiple citations of where the number came from but as usual, go ahead and deflect and pretend nothing is true that you don't want. But I believe the 7 day average stats came from john Hopkins University. Now you can go ahead and discredit them. I'd believe anything over govt and govt agency stats because i choose not to be a sheep led to the slaughter.

you offered nothing to refute anything and as usual, you just question other's motives and pretend nobody else knows anything but you. Must be a nice little world you live in.

As research continues and is allowed to open up to real science where everything is questioned, as it should be. The US public will become more aware of what a sham this was and how much damage their own government did with their jab.

yes it was kinda all over the place because there is so much info out there that points to the corruption here and I didnt want the post to be any longer. But it all points back to the same unfortunate fact that our government is corrupt and used this issue to scare many into compliance and control under false pretenses.

Last edited:
typical response from you. you wouldn't believe anything anyway, at least nothing that doesn't agree with your opinion. But to your points.

Yes most restrictions have been removed, but why? The disease is spreading faster than ever and more people are dying now than ever. So how does that make sense? Unless the restrictions existed simply as a means of control and being politically advantageous. Now that most people have caught on, it's a political liability, which proves it simply was not about public safety.

The vaccine was not approved for younger children. It is being distributed under an Emergency Use clause. Which again, how can it be considered an emergency while simultaneously lessening the restrictions.....ahhh I see.

Of course research continues on covid. It does on rabies as well, which has been around since 2000 BC. But I understand your use of the delay tactic.

I give multiple citations of where the number came from but as usual, go ahead and deflect and pretend nothing is true that you don't want. But I believe the 7 day average stats came from john Hopkins University. Now you can go ahead and discredit them. I'd believe anything over govt and govt agency stats because i choose not to be a sheep led to the slaughter.

you offered nothing to refute anything and as usual, you just question other's motives and pretend nobody else knows anything but you. Must be a nice little world you live in.

As research continues and is allowed to open up to real science where everything is questioned, as it should be. The US public will become more aware of what a sham this was and how much damage their own government did with their jab.

yes it was kinda all over the place because there is so much info out there that points to the corruption here and I didnt want the post to be any longer. But it all points back to the same unfortunate fact that our government is corrupt and used this issue to scare many into compliance and control under false pretenses.
More b.s. for the most part. Yes, vaccine was not approved. Same process we have seen.

I offered nothing to refute. I linked the death statistics which you didn't do for anything.

Now we're talking about government corruption. That's a different subject and it's been there my whole life. Thanks for the new news.

Instead of a discussion on COVID, all I see from the "right" is the same crap which doesn't add to the discussion. Goodbye.

29,031 deaths
almost 5000 miscarriages
almost 7000 blood clots

Didn't they rekindle the vaccine push a month or two ago? The approval for the youngest age group yet just happened a few weeks ago.

I think they are in disarray with all the other issues going on such that they can't focus on Covid exclusively anymore. We do have the new Omnicron vaccine on the way. They'll most likely restart mandate talk once it's approved or at least a strong push for everyone to get the new shot.

More b.s. for the most part. Yes, vaccine was not approved. Same process we have seen.

I offered nothing to refute. I linked the death statistics which you didn't do for anything.

Now we're talking about government corruption. That's a different subject and it's been there my whole life. Thanks for the new news.

Instead of a discussion on COVID, all I see from the "right" is the same crap which doesn't add to the discussion. Goodbye.

same old dodge and deflect.

If it's not approved, DONT"T say that it is.

I gave many references. If you're too lazy to look them up, not my problem. Of course you may just be trying to pretend it doesn't exist, again, not my problem.

Head in sand again. You're saying govt corruption is acceptable because it's been around forever. okay. never has a scam been pulled on Americans to this degree and level. That's why it should concern everyone. Of course, if you're nothing but a 2-bit marxist, you have enjoyed the ride.

Right? this wasn't about politics. Numbers, stats, references, citations were given, and you have added nothing to that discussion. Just go back to reading the marxist handbook and make believe as you will.

• Love
Didn't they rekindle the vaccine push a month or two ago? The approval for the youngest age group yet just happened a few weeks ago.

I think they are in disarray with all the other issues going on such that they can't focus on Covid exclusively anymore. We do have the new Omnicron vaccine on the way. They'll most likely restart mandate talk once it's approved or at least a strong push for everyone to get the new shot.

It wasn't a full FDA approval. Only for emergency use. Anyone giving that vaccine to a child should be arrested for child abuse. Children are at such a nominal risk, it has no effective use.

Even Bill gates admitted the vaccine was ineffective at stopping the transfer, as well as being infected by the disease. his one bright point was to say, But we developed it in such a short amount of time. Like creating an ineffective vaccine is great as long as its done quickly.

Coverage of covid has recently fallen by so many magnitudes , it's impossible to think it was anything but political and control attempt, given its infecting more people than ever

“Now that people have caught on, taking about Covid is a political liability”.

PSA: Save time and don’t read this whole thread. This is the answer.

same old dodge and deflect.

If it's not approved, DONT"T say that it is.

I gave many references. If you're too lazy to look them up, not my problem. Of course you may just be trying to pretend it doesn't exist, again, not my problem.

Head in sand again. You're saying govt corruption is acceptable because it's been around forever. okay. never has a scam been pulled on Americans to this degree and level. That's why it should concern everyone. Of course, if you're nothing but a 2-bit marxist, you have enjoyed the ride.

Right? this wasn't about politics. Numbers, stats, references, citations were given, and you have added nothing to that discussion. Just go back to reading the marxist handbook and make believe as you will.
I agreed with you on the approval, but it's often referenced that way as Dawg IT just did. You don't care about facts and just want to make your statements Child abuse is just more crap out of your mouth. I hope you don't have children to corrupt.

I did check out your claim on the increase in deaths and it doesn't appear to be true. But you didn't respond to it because it's facts you can't deal with. Just more deflection from you about scams and Marxism. No wonder the country is in the shape it is.

It wasn't a full FDA approval. Only for emergency use. Anyone giving that vaccine to a child should be arrested for child abuse. Children are at such a nominal risk, it has no effective use.

Even Bill gates admitted the vaccine was ineffective at stopping the transfer, as well as being infected by the disease. his one bright point was to say, But we developed it in such a short amount of time. Like creating an ineffective vaccine is great as long as its done quickly.

Coverage of covid has recently fallen by so many magnitudes , it's impossible to think it was anything but political and control attempt, given its infecting more people than ever
No doubt, just saying it ain't over yet. They're just scrambling with all the other issues filling up the news wire.

The closer we get to November, the more recycled narratives and events we'll see.

The average person is getting too close to normal when not locked into the media. They can't have that...

Please oh please mean the good-bye part!!!

I agreed with you on the approval, but it's often referenced that way as Dawg IT just did. You don't care about facts and just want to make your statements Child abuse is just more crap out of your mouth. I hope you don't have children to corrupt.

I did check out your claim on the increase in deaths and it doesn't appear to be true. But you didn't respond to it because it's facts you can't deal with. Just more deflection from you about scams and Marxism. No wonder the country is in the shape it is.

i thought you said goodbye. Not that I want that. Disagreement is good. Too bad the
Media, biden and the rest of the left wouldn’t allow for any questioning of their BS propaganda.

No doubt, just saying it ain't over yet. They're just scrambling with all the other issues filling up the news wire.

The closer we get to November, the more recycled narratives and events we'll see.

The average person is getting too close to normal when not locked into the media. They can't have that...

yeah I saw where Biden warned us a new pandemic is coming. Just in time for midterm elections. Wow that’s some crystal ball shit right there

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT