ADVERTISEMENT

Two current news stories receiving little MSM attention……

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
I checked Fox, CNN, and NBC News. No mentions, but maybe they will pick it up.

1. FDA settles Ivermectin lawsuit because they knew they were going to lose. The settlement requires the FDA to remove all of their social media bullshit regarding Ivermectin. Talk about sinister and evil, this is it. https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com/p/the-fda-settled-with-us-because-they

2. Cheney and J6 committee threaten acting Secretary of Defense to suppress corroborating testimony that Trump wanted to deploy troops to the Capitol. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-threatened-trump-capitol-riot-committee.html More sinister and evil. One would think the claims of a former Secretary of Defense which involve silencing testimony incredibly relevant to the notion Trump fomented insurrection would be newsworthy.

You MSM junkies are being duped, kept in the dark and fed shit like mushrooms.

1. FDA settles Ivermectin lawsuit because they knew they were going to lose. The settlement requires the FDA to remove all of their social media bullshit regarding Ivermectin. Talk about sinister and evil, this is it. https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com/p/the-fda-settled-with-us-because-they

2. Cheney and J6 committee threaten acting Secretary of Defense to suppress corroborating testimony that Trump wanted to deploy troops to the Capitol. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-threatened-trump-capitol-riot-committee.html More sinister and evil. One would think the claims of a former Secretary of Defense which involve silencing testimony incredibly relevant to the notion Trump fomented insurrection would be newsworthy.

The Dems came to argue about the suppressed info regarding trump. He never ordered the guard according to Chris miller!!!!!!! This isn’t about ordering them. He suggested that they will be necessary. To anyone who would listen. And suggested they be used to foil his plan right. They were turned down. Still doesn’t fit the Dem narrative one bit, so it doesn’t surprise me they are trying desperately to suppress this. This isn’t a trump’s assertion thing. It is actually in black and white written by someone else.

Threatening Chris miller doesn’t surprise me either. They have to get him one way or another. It is their last chance. Pulling out all the corrupt antics possible to make that happen. TDS is real

The Dems came to argue about the suppressed info regarding trump. He never ordered the guard according to Chris miller!!!!!!! This isn’t about ordering them. He suggested that they will be necessary. To anyone who would listen. And suggested they be used to foil his plan right. They were turned down. Still doesn’t fit the Dem narrative one bit, so it doesn’t surprise me they are trying desperately to suppress this. This isn’t a trump’s assertion thing. It is actually in black and white written by someone else.

Threatening Chris miller doesn’t surprise me either. They have to get him one way or another. It is their last chance. Pulling out all the corrupt antics possible to make that happen. TDS is real
Chris Miller says in the article both he and kash Patel were present when Trump verbally authorized the deployment of 10,000 National Guard troops.

Chris Miller says in the article both he and kash Patel were present when Trump verbally authorized the deployment of 10,000 National Guard troops.
How many times do I have to post the actual audio of Miller testifying under oath and directly contradicting what he said publicly?

Regarding Trump, that’s nice that yall want us to believe he was concerned about the violence of the crowd he revved up for months with lies about election fraud and then turned loose on the Capitol demanding that they must save the country.

There is one simple question no Trump supporter can answer. Why did he not even try to ask his followers to go home in the 187 minutes between the end of his speech and his 4:17 pm video?

He found time to tweet the following at 2:24 pm, but needed almost another two hours to tell his great patriots to go home.

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[165]

Good work, DD.

How many times do I have to post the actual audio of Miller testifying under oath and directly contradicting what he said publicly?

Regarding Trump, that’s nice that yall want us to believe he was concerned about the violence of the crowd he revved up for months with lies about election fraud and then turned loose on the Capitol demanding that they must save the country.

There is one simple question no Trump supporter can answer. Why did he not even try to ask his followers to go home in the 187 minutes between the end of his speech and his 4:17 pm video?

He found time to tweet the following at 2:24 pm, but needed almost another two hours to tell his great patriots to go home.

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[165]
“How many times do I have to post the actual audio of Miller testifying under oath and directly contradicting what he said publicly?“
If it’s like everything else you post, I’m guessing many hundreds of times.

And it appears the Liz bitch’s star witness lied under oath while under threats from Liz and her cohorts.

Or can we only believe him in your video and not in the more recent videos?

And do I have to go search NBC to find where you copied all that? Mushroom.

Last edited:
“How many times do I have to post the actual audio of Miller testifying under oath and directly contradicting what he said publicly?“

And it appears the Liz bitch’s star witness lied under oath while under threats from Liz and her cohorts.

So he told one story in the media, completely changed his story under oath, and has now changed his story again in the media when he can lie without the threat of perjury.

Damn, that’s weird. I can’t even imagine which of the two totally different stories we are supposed to believe.

Also, I see you opted out of trying to explain Trump’s actions on J6. Understandable, given the facts.

So he told one story in the media, completely changed his story under oath, and has now changed his story again in the media when he can lie without the threat of perjury.

Damn, that’s weird. I can’t even imagine which of the two totally different stories we are supposed to believe.

Also, I see you opted out of trying to explain Trump’s actions on J6. Understandable, given the facts.
I am sure he was being threatened by the doj and others. Their job is on the line. I have said it 100 times. They have to get trump. Livelihoods are on the line.

Either way miller has contradicted himself in public several times. There is now a paper trail of Donald telling them they should take the national guard. That’s factual and from the minutes of a meeting. This info was suppressed. They were turned down. That is a fact that makes miller’s testimony useless. And your case useless. Especially when the only witness to support your case is now recanting saying he was under duress when he said it. You can’t admit this is a god awful look for the pitchfork democrat brigade. Now you have f’ed up Jan 6/july 6 and being able to use it against Trump. Intimidating witnesses and flat out lies are not something anyone should get behind.

It is pretty amazing how each of the real cases that have a chance to actually keep Trump off the ballot continue to implode from within. It is insane to watch.

I am sure he was being threatened by the doj and others. Their job is on the line. I have said it 100 times. They have to get trump. Livelihoods are on the line.

Either way miller has contradicted himself in public several times. There is now a paper trail of Donald telling them they should take the national guard. That’s factual and from the minutes of a meeting. This info was suppressed. They were turned down. That is a fact that makes miller’s testimony useless. And your case useless. Especially when the only witness to support your case is now recanting saying he was under duress when he said it. You can’t admit this is a god awful look for the pitchfork democrat brigade. Now you have f’ed up Jan 6/july 6 and being able to use it against Trump. Intimidating witnesses and flat out lies are not something anyone should get behind.

It is pretty amazing how each of the real cases that have a chance to actually keep Trump off the ballot continue to implode from within. It is insane to watch.
Incoming Miller J6 video coming in 5-4-3-2…..
Incoming Trump tweet timeline coming in 5-4-3-2…..
Incoming NBC boilerplate for the duped coming in 5-4-3-2…….

Saw the sec of defense interview and was shocked it wasn’t all over the news. Of course not because it goes 100% against their lies about Jan 6. Bottom Line is the Dems wanted that to happen so they let it. I’m sure cia in the crowd pushed along some of the crazies in the crowd to break in and roam the halls of Congress. If it had been BLM protestors they could have burned the building down and no one would have been arrested. That is what is insane. Because BLM is part of the Dem side they would have made up some excuses for the behavior and that would be it.
And Trump driver interview where he said absolutely not re trump trying to grab the wheel plus there was a plexiglass barrier between them trump would have had to reach through. The J6 committee hid that interview. Yet they put on hearsay witness who lies about what happened. Our government sucks.

Read the comments. They are facts about what your side did to distort/lie about what happened. They hid any testimony that went against their predetermined narrative and there is a paper trail documenting the facts in support of Trump.J6 committee had that but hid it. And you wonder why Trump wanted to control his presidential documents?? Because of this type of 💩

Willdup is beyond saving. His brain is Democrat mush. TDS on steroids.

Wrong again.

Miller, the compliant Trump loyalist installed after Trump lost the election because it was clear Mark Esper was going to choose duty over Trump, sent a memo out on 1/4 reminding everyone that only he could approve the deployment of the DC National Guard and I’ve already shared the audio of what he testified under oath. He lied before testifying and now has a new, different lie after testifying.

Did you know there are only around 2700 people in the DC National Guard?

Ultimately this is all simply supporting evidence. We all know exactly what Trump did and did not say on J6 and there remains zero explanation for the 187 minutes between the end of his speech and the video finally telling his people, who were there at his urging, on the day of certification at his invitation, to go home.

And he has promised to pardon the over 500 people sentenced to prison for the kinds of crimes the GOP used to condemn. A loyal leader looks after and rewards his foot soldiers, after all.

Reactions: celticdawg
Read the comments. They are facts about what your side did to distort/lie about what happened. They hid any testimony that went against their predetermined narrative and there is a paper trail documenting the facts in support of Trump.J6 committee had that but hid it. And you wonder why Trump wanted to control his presidential documents?? Because of this type of 💩
Nuclear secrets aren’t ever, under any circumstances including telepathic declassification, presidential documents.

got em lol

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Wrong again.

Miller, the compliant Trump loyalist installed after Trump lost the election because it was clear Mark Esper was going to choose duty over Trump, sent a memo out on 1/4 reminding everyone that only he could approve the deployment of the DC National Guard and I’ve already shared the audio of what he testified under oath. He lied before testifying and now has a new, different lie after testifying.

Ultimately this is all simply supporting evidence. We all know exactly what Trump did and did not say on J6 and there remains zero explanation for the 187 minutes between the end of his speech and the video finally telling his people, who were there at his urging, on the day of certification at his invitation, to go home.

And he has promised to pardon the over 500 people sentenced to prison for the kinds of crimes the GOP used to condemn. A loyal leader looks after and rewards his foot soldiers, after all.
rent free still
you are terrified of orange man lol

Wrong again.

Holy smokes will. There is a record corroborating him written by someone else. Proving he told them you are going to need the guard and they said no thanks. This totally blows a hole ten miles wide in the case against him. Not to mention the Miller recanting of his testimony. Then him and others claiming they were threatened by the committee to suppress evidence. I am not talking about pardons. I could give two shits about pardons. This keeps him off the ballot likely if convicted. No way in hell that happens now unless they find a way to circumvent a fair trial again.

you think there were tv screens available inside the capital when it happened. Do we think if he went on tv within 90 minutes after they went inside, it stops things. That’s as fast as you could get a crew together and put something on television. The guy has produced a tweet telling people to go home from earlier than your timeline. It was taken Down. All that codemning of looting and violence you like to put forward from Biden did a lot of good. No one listened to a word. Until it was relayed to the right people, the polls are no longer on our side. Go home. Give target a break. I love this ignorant narrative that if he went on tv it would have stopped immediately. Despite many of the Jan 6 morons looking like they were on a tour, I don’t recall any of them wanting to find the first tv screen they could find. 🤦‍♂️. The mob mentality already happened. When it did, unfortunately it was too late to stop anything. It took someone getting killed to do that.

Last edited:
Holy smokes will. There is a record corroborating him written by someone else. Proving he told them you are going to need the guard and they said no thanks. This totally blows a hole ten miles wide in the case against him. Not to mention the Miller recanting of his testimony. Then him and others claiming they were threatened by the committee to suppress evidence. I am not talking about pardons. I could give two shits about pardons. This keeps him off the ballot likely if convicted. No way in hell that happens now unless they find a way to circumvent a fair trial again.

you think there were tv screens available inside the capital when it happened. Do we think if he went on tv within 90 minutes after they went inside, it stops things. That’s as fast as you could get a crew together and put something on television. The guy has produced a tweet telling people to go home from earlier than your timeline. It was taken Down. All that codemning of looting and violence you like to put forward from Biden did a lot of good. No one listened to a word. Until it was relayed to the right people, the polls are no longer on our side. Go home. Give target a break. I love this ignorant narrative that if he went on tv it would have stopped immediately. Despite many of the Jan 6 morons looking like they were on a tour, I don’t recall any of them wanting to find the first tv screen they could find. 🤦‍♂️. The mob mentality already happened. When it did, unfortunately it was too late to stop anything. It took someone getting killed to do that.
And Steven Sund, the Capital police chief and no friend of Trump, is on record stating that he was asking for troops a couple of days before J6 and was turned down by the mayor of DC, the house security team and the senate security team. He also said there was advanced intel stating there could be a need for troops that was withheld from his office.

Wrong again.

I think it actually goes a one step further. That memo actually approved the use of DCNG, but SEVERELY limited what they could do or how they could be equipped or who they could share intel with. He limited them to be as effective as my 4 year old...

It's a CYA memo....

I am not talking about pardons. I could give two shits about pardons.
Back the Blue, am I right?

He praised the people at the time, they all said they were their as his urging, he didn’t bother to tell them to stop for over three hours and he’s currently kicking off each campaign stop by further praising their actions and promising to pardon them.

Whether he had a one-off conversation about the DCNG or not prior to the actual event doesn’t change any of the facts above.

If you support and praise the rioters and promise to pardon them, it means you support the riot itself. It also implicitly implies you are promising future support and pardons for political violence if in a position to provide it.

There is simply no other possible interpretation of his past and current rhetoric regarding J6 and the hundreds of people convicted of physically assaulting the police while trying to stop certification.

I think it actually goes a one step further. That memo actually approved the use of DCNG, but SEVERELY limited what they could do or how they could be equipped or who they could share intel with. He limited them to be as effective as my 4 year old...

It's a CYA memo....
Let's forget about whether Trump made NG troops available or not. It's not his responsibility to protect the Capital so the idea that he may have offered troops isn't as relevant as the man responsible for securing the Capital asked for troops as was turned down by the DC mayor, and the house and senate leadership. Mr. Sund also has testified that there was ample intel to warrant approval of troops but it was withheld from his office.

So the real question isn't whether Trump preemptively offered. (It blows up the narrative if he did.) The question is why wasn't there a request from the speaker's office and the senate leader's office for NG troops to be on stand by if needed. This really isn't brain surgery. If the people responsible for securing the capital had info that violence on a scale that would overwhelm the Capital police was possible, shouldn't they be held responsible for failing to make the request rather than complain that an offer wasn't extended?

Back the Blue, am I right?

He praised the people at the time, they all said they were their as his urging, he didn’t bother to tell them to stop for over three hours and he’s currently kicking off each campaign stop by further praising their actions and promising to pardon them.

Whether he had a one-off conversation about the DCNG or not prior to the actual event doesn’t change any of the facts above.

If you support and praise the rioters and promise to pardon them, it means you support the riot itself. It also implicitly implies you are promising future support and pardons for political violence if in a position to provide it.

There is simply no other possible interpretation of his past and current rhetoric regarding J6 and the hundreds of people convicted of physically assaulting the police while trying to stop certification.
Pardons are not what is ailing the country at the moment. So yes. I could not give to shits about them. Dems suppressing evidence is a much bigger deal.

Let’s see who he pardons out of that group. If he pardons the leader of the proud bois. Who got 22 years for planing it. (I hope he doesn’t) He wasn’t even in Washington that day and got the longest sentence. Several others got long sentences for violence. Stun gun. One for punching an officer and taking his gas mask. Funny most of the guys are former military or retired police that received 10 years or longer. The guy with the second longest sentence was a graduate of Yale law school.

Pardons for people serving time for non violent offenses or minor offenses I am all for. I said Joe should have done it. The great uniter and all. He could have put Trump to bed with that. I am pardoning them because they got caught up following a mad man. They are still Americans. Trump would have been dead and buried.

The non violent folks that got solitary. Pardon them. The folks still awaiting sentencing nearly four years later. If non violent pardon them. Maybe trump will find out who the pipe bomber was. He tried to bomb both parties. Wonder how much Soros had to pay to keep that identity quiet?

Yes. I don’t give two shits about the pardons right now. Always back the blue for sure. I also believe in equal treatment including sentencing. Two cops stunned a man so many times he died. Got 12 years. July 6th man stun gunned an officer. Deserves prison time. The officer is ok today. Got 12 years also. Seems like a lot.

Play a stupid game and win a stupid prize, but that day has been used for more political gain by the democrats than any other historical day ever. Still running it into the ground.

Last edited:
Let's forget about whether Trump made NG troops available or not. It's not his responsibility to protect the Capital so the idea that he may have offered troops isn't as relevant as the man responsible for securing the Capital asked for troops as was turned down by the DC mayor, and the house and senate leadership. Mr. Sund also has testified that there was ample intel to warrant approval of troops but it was withheld from his office.

So the real question isn't whether Trump preemptively offered. (It blows up the narrative if he did.) The question is why wasn't there a request from the speaker's office and the senate leader's office for NG troops to be on stand by if needed. This really isn't brain surgery. If the people responsible for securing the capital had info that violence on a scale that would overwhelm the Capital police was possible, shouldn't they be held responsible for failing to make the request rather than complain that an offer wasn't extended?
You just can't "forget" that someone made a request. It appeas a request was made and a memo was issued. That is fact. Responsibility doesn't matter at that point. Intel was there. Request made and half hearted approval given by Miller/DoD/Pentagon/Trump.

According to sund, sounds like he wasn't even aware of the memo approving NG troops until AFTER Jan 6. From sunds 2023 testimony:

"Sund continued: “It sure as hell would have been great to know that they put out this memo restricting the National Guard from assisting my men and women in advance of January 6. Knowing now that they were so damn concerned about the violence they were expecting to come on January 6 and no one ever told me about it?”"

Sund was more critical of the fact that an intelligence breakdown occured (similar to that of 9/11).

Even after all the above....the request for national guard support was approved at 2:09 by capitol police board, but it took nearly 4 hours for them to get there (2 miles away):

"Sund told the subcommittee, “After I received approval to call in the National Guard I then had to beg the Pentagon officials to send us help. I was repeatedly denied assistance by the Army Lieutenant General [Walter] Piatt, citing concerns over ‘optics’ of the National Guard on Capitol Hill.”"

Why did pentagon deny assistance? Why did he have to beg if it was such a big deal?

Sunds testimony didn't spare anyone. He was livid at all involved, as he should be. I can respect that.

Miller can kick and scream all he wants about the Jan 6 committee....but it's his signature on the memo basically turning the national guard into a band of tourists on the national mall.

You just can't "forget" that someone made a request. It appeas a request was made and a memo was issued. That is fact. Responsibility doesn't matter at that point. Intel was there. Request made and half hearted approval given by Miller/DoD/Pentagon/Trump.

According to sund, sounds like he wasn't even aware of the memo approving NG troops until AFTER Jan 6. From sunds 2023 testimony:

"Sund continued: “It sure as hell would have been great to know that they put out this memo restricting the National Guard from assisting my men and women in advance of January 6. Knowing now that they were so damn concerned about the violence they were expecting to come on January 6 and no one ever told me about it?”"

Sund was more critical of the fact that an intelligence breakdown occured (similar to that of 9/11).

Even after all the above....the request for national guard support was approved at 2:09 by capitol police board, but it took nearly 4 hours for them to get there (2 miles away):

"Sund told the subcommittee, “After I received approval to call in the National Guard I then had to beg the Pentagon officials to send us help. I was repeatedly denied assistance by the Army Lieutenant General [Walter] Piatt, citing concerns over ‘optics’ of the National Guard on Capitol Hill.”"

Why did pentagon deny assistance? Why did he have to beg if it was such a big deal?

Sunds testimony didn't spare anyone. He was livid at all involved, as he should be. I can respect that.

Miller can kick and scream all he wants about the Jan 6 committee....but it's his signature on the memo basically turning the national guard into a band of tourists on the national mall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT