ADVERTISEMENT

Trump already setting up the excuse for 2024 loss. Voters were confused about election day...

He was talking to mercedes schlapp who is the wife of the CPAC chairman. She was in attendance on the side of the stage. This is a feeble attempt at fake news. Reported by a few and the rest of MSM just keep repeating the lie because let’s face it-Biden sucks. Bad policies, stupid, clearly demented and worst of all corrupt.
Fair enough. Still mixing things up though. More than he was four years ago. But even if Trump's cognitive ability is not on the decline, what was there to begin with is bad enough that he should not be the choice again.

Football.

Fair enough. Still mixing things up though. More than he was four years ago. But even if Trump's cognitive ability is not on the decline, what was there to begin with is bad enough that he should not be the choice again.

Football.
That is the problem. There are only two choices. One is a foot from the grave. Doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. He was just told he isn’t fit to stand trial. lol. The other isn’t close to being there yet. Seeing as he is standing trial all over the place. You proved your choice wrong on your own.

Ed Orgeron would beat you to death

Football.
There is some truth here but the problem is Trump is a much better choice than the bureaucrats, pols and judges that created him. The fed gov is literally out of control and they don't want to be held accountable. Congressional reps can lie with impunity on the floor of the house. They can engage in insider trading. They can use tax payer funding to pay for their sexual misdeeds. They can publicly endorse one policy while supporting a more restrictive policy and pass it off as regulatory. They can send our treasure all over the U.S. and world and then receive kickbacks in the form of campaign contributions or jobs for their families, etc.

It's not that Trump has a cult following. It's that he was the only guy to take on the corrupt system and gladly take the arrows. Yeah, it's a shame it takes a meglomaniac to take on the meglomaniacs running our government but it appears to be where we are at this point in our history.

I have some wet land for sale too.
Y'all have fun fellas. Shutting down the notifications for this one. Getting to remind me of arguing with my ex-wife. I'm told some arguments in marriage can be left as a truce, compromise. Not so for me. Every one for her was a war with a winner and she was the only allowed to win. Having PTSD over here. Good luck. BTW, the post was just meant in fun. Sorry to those of you related to the man.

Last edited:
They're both rich guys. One claims he's worth more than he is and the other probably claims he's worth less than he is. Trump set the date for Afghan withdrawal. The economy is recovering.

Bidens net worth is compliments of china. Guy had a net worth of $39,000 total when he left the senate to take the VP spot. Has to be dumb as hell. Then became an instant millionaire due to an anonymous Chinese grant to univ of Pennsylvania. They started the Penn Biden Centerfor diplomacy and Global Engagement, of which Biden never attended one session, but was paid handsomely. Along with blinken and other members of his cabinet. You prob don’t know about it because the press refuses to cover it. Not that this matters. He’s getting people killed left and right and couldn’t care less.

keep on reading those doctored government stats. within the next 9-12 months you will start to see the ugly side of modern monetary theory.

biden was under no formal obligation to adhere to the withdrawal date. Even if he was, no excuse for abandoning those he left or handing over 81 billion in military equipment. There is no excuse or defense of this. He let the taliban dictate terms and got people killed.

I notice you didn’t bring up the illegal invader situation. I guess there are a few issues even the progressives can’t excuse.

Y'all have fun fellas. Shutting down the notifications for this one. Getting to remind me of arguing with my ex-wife. I'm told some arguments in marriage can be left as a truce, compromise. Not so for me. Every one for her was a war with a winner and she was the only allowed to win. Having PTSD over here. Good luck. BTW, the post was just meant in fun. Sorry to those of you related to the man.

Stir the pot and leave when you lose huh. Come in, drop a challenge and leave. No compromise here. Your boy has been killing Americans, through corruption and stupidity. Giving globalists, china free reign to ravage our country and catered to the mentally ill faction wishing to destroy kids. None of this matters to progressives that just want to demonize this boogey man trump To cover your own indiscretions.

Were we married to the same woman because my ex was the exact same way. And I know exactly what you mean about the Chat induced PTSD...😅

Stir the pot and leave when you lose huh. Come in, drop a challenge and leave. No compromise here. Your boy has been killing Americans, through corruption and stupidity. Giving globalists, china free reign to ravage our country and catered to the mentally ill faction wishing to destroy kids. None of this matters to progressives that just want to demonize this boogey man trump To cover your own indiscretions.
TWSS

I am sorry about your marriage. I get the ptsd. But posting what you did and not Expecting some back and forth is a little naive. I never called you a name and tried to keep it light other than one post. My first response was clearly supposed to be funny as well. The problem is this is now becoming a tactic from the left. To get people to believe a guy not fit for trial is ok to run the country. And the other guy is on his level. That blows my mind and is serious. He spent last night acting like he was fine in a light hearted talk show interview. Where he got to trash people sick to death of him. Then it turns out half of what he was making fun off was a complete lie. That you brought up. After what happened here in Athens read the room. There are some not really in the mood to joke around in here. Just sayin.

Yeah I get it. The arguing gets old. I press sometimes because I see a lot of criticism on Trump, but I have yet to see someone post a lucid, balanced, fact based policy argument for why he is so bad and is often used to just deflect blame off Biden.

The business lawsuit is crap, he did nothing every business doesn’t do and hurt nobody. He was singled out and we all know it. Jan 6 is all opinion. Either you believe in free speech or not. He’s a loud arrogant ass IMO but I’m only interested in policies. I can name policies of trumps that I hated but all I’ve ever seen progressives mention is subjectively based opinion.

Biden’s policies have factually proven deadly, costly, divisive, ineffective, and the worst is yet to come.

I have yet to see the dems stand on the merits of their guy. I guess there are none.

Yeah I get it. The arguing gets old. I press sometimes because I see a lot of criticism on Trump, but I have yet to see someone post a lucid, balanced, fact based policy argument for why he is so bad and is often used to just deflect blame off Biden.

The business lawsuit is crap, he did nothing every business doesn’t do and hurt nobody. He was singled out and we all know it. Jan 6 is all opinion. Either you believe in free speech or not. He’s a loud arrogant ass IMO but I’m only interested in policies. I can name policies of trumps that I hated but all I’ve ever seen progressives mention is subjectively based opinion.

Biden’s policies have factually proven deadly, costly, divisive, ineffective, and the worst is yet to come.

I have yet to see the dems stand on the merits of their guy. I guess there are none.
Jan 6th was President Donald Damn Trump's effort to overthrow a free and fair United States election.

That's my opinion.

yet you are obsessed

Addressing voters on Saturday, Mr Trump said: “We need you to get out and vote to set the stage for November.

“Go vote – November 27th. Remember this, that’s a date that is very important.”

There is nothing to this and is in no way akin to Biden.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Jan 6th was President Donald Damn Trump's effort to overthrow a free and fair United States election.

That's my opinion.

And you’re entitled to that, I have some bad opinions of trump too. I just don’t like it when people start citing opinions to counter facts.

You’re opinion is like your as&h&@& it stinks!
and you are wrong so move on
Trump's "patriots" did $1.5 million in damage to the United States Capitol.

1,265 "patriots" charged with crimes against the United States, including 452 charged with assaulting, impeding, or resisting officers. 57 charged with conspiracy.

Approximately 749 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 467 have been sentenced to jail time.

140 American police officers were injured--by Trump's "patriots"--defending our United States Capitol on Jan. 6.

U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves for the District of Columbia called the Jan 6 attack “the largest single-day, mass assault of law enforcement officers in our nation’s history.”

So you tell me, Trump lovers, is Jan 6th one of The Donald's "policies" you love so much?

1,265 "patriots" charged with crimes against the United States, including 452 charged with assaulting, impeding, or resisting officers. 57 charged with conspiracy.

Approximately 749 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 467 have been sentenced to jail time.

140 American police officers were injured--by Trump's "patriots"--defending our United States Capitol on Jan. 6.

U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves for the District of Columbia called the Jan 6 attack “the largest single-day, mass assault of law enforcement officers in our nation’s history.”

So you tell me, Trump lovers, is Jan 6th one of The Donald's "policies" you love so much?
You sure do love Biden’s propaganda. Those sewer dwellers in Washington are nothing but a bunch of radical leftists that want to destroy Trump and his followers.

I didn't say Joe isn't making a ton of mistakes in his old age. The problem is that his opponent is the same, but certain news services don't acknowledge the same way certain news services don't acknowledge Joe's. Trump called Melania "Mercedes". Can you imagine if Joe did that with Jill what their (and let's face it, your) reaction would be? It's football my friend. Pick a side. Ignore your shortcomings and blow up the other guy's on the megatron and yell like hades.
Joe isn't making mistakes in his old age, Joe is a deep state plant who is simply signing off on everything that the Chinese, the WEF and Blackrock, Statestreet and Vanguard tell him to. Obama is the point man, he was the first president to set up shop with an entire building of staff and not leave DC. Everything going on is by design, if you vote for democrats you are signing onto the intentional destruction of the United States.

Joe isn't making mistakes in his old age, Joe is a deep state plant who is simply signing off on everything that the Chinese, the WEF and Blackrock, Statestreet and Vanguard tell him to. Obama is the point man, he was the first president to set up shop with an entire building of staff and not leave DC. Everything going on is by design, if you vote for democrats you are signing onto the intentional destruction of the United States.
This is my favorite satirical post of the day

antifa does that much damage in the first half hour of a weekend long riot. As well as taking over entire blocks of cities with no repercussions. nobody was going to get a fair trial in DC. Try the ones that assaulted anyone or destroyed property, charge the rest with trespassing, which would be >98%. Most weren’t charged with a crime, they “found” a crime. US attorney? Bwahaha. Remind me, How many antifa rioters did Kamala bail out of jail. Do you “officer” stats include the undercover instigators or just the ones waving protesters in?

Trump policies that I did like were not starting wars. How many has Briben had.
I also liked his energy policies, resulting in energy independence and gas half what it is now. affordable food prices.
another was his immigration policies. Biden just let about 4k illegals in, including criminals in the time it took me to write this paragraph. You enjoying the effects of that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT