ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and the Bud Light situation….kind of funny.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
You’d have to be living under a rock if you’re not up-to-speed with the Bud Light fiasco with Dylan Mulvaney last March during the NCAAT.

I find it humorous now that the public revelation that Trump has $5 million in Anheuser-Busch stock, Trump is now calling on the GOP to move on and start drinking Bud Light. 🤣 For so many that swore it off and that Bud Light would never get their business again, I wonder how many now are like well, Trump said drink it because he’s got investment in it so I’ll drink it again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’d have to be living under a rock if you’re not up-to-speed with the Bud Light fiasco with Dylan Mulvaney last March during the NCAAT.

I find it humorous now that the public revelation that Trump has $5 million in Anheuser-Busch stock, Trump is now calling on the GOP to move on and start drinking Bud Light. 🤣 For so many that swore it off and that Bud Light would never get their business again, I wonder how many now are like well, Trump said drink it because he’s got investment in it so I’ll drink it again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That should get him another indictment…..if we’re lucky.

I mean who the FF does he think he IZ?? You can’t tell people what to do!

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
I would think one of the few things that would transcend political affiliation on the chat...that we can all agree upon...that Bud Light is absolutely P!$$ water. Hands down one of the shittiest lagers ever made. Everyone in America should be thanking Dylan Mulvaney and the entire Trans community for breaking America's gross addiction to BL.

There are two things Americans are shit at: good beer and good chocolate. We just need to work on outlawing Hershey's and we're set😅

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

What do the Dems do now? Now they have to stop drinking Bud Light too. LMFAO.

200w.gif

the left will want him in jail for this
typical libs

But wait, I thought Trump was a raging racist, biggot, fascist homophobe. Why would he endorse moving on after a tranny ad campaign if he was ready to throw them off the top of tall buildings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT