ADVERTISEMENT

Trump basically confesses to interfering with election on FOX…

Had Hillary won in 2016, we would have been relegated to our homes and kids out of school for two years. Not only would we have had just as many Covid deaths. Our economy would have totally cratered and our kids even more negatively affected than they actually were. Randi Weingarten would have had her way.

Trump. Desantis. Kemp. Vindicated. How quickly we forget how terrible Democrat policy and governors were during Covid.
Is Cuomo a democrat

Fool yourself if you want to, good buddy.
HA!…..”fool” myself??

That’s certainly a mountain of “evidence” you posted. Don’t tell me you believe everything you read & hear on the internet. Hope you don’t base all your life decisions that way.

All you have is supposition and hearsay. Just a WAG, but bet you think Bobo is a terrible OC too.

Get back to me when it’s proven in a court of law. In the meantime, he’s innocent until proven otherwise.

Vote your conscience, nobody cares. But your answer was definitely entertaining.

GO DAWGS!

We would have allowed more China travel if a Dem was in office. Period. They called trump a xenophobe. There is no argument that works here. Doctors had no idea how to treat this thing and more died under Biden’s watch post vaccine. I don’t get this ridiculous stance by democrats. I almost died from it. Actually, I should be dead from it. I don’t blame either guy. Biden or Trump. The doctors I had in December of 2020 and Jan 21 had no freaking clue of what to do with this virus. They were just throwing things against the wall. People were told so many lies by Fauci and others. Every treatment should have been considered. It wasn’t. That part was on the left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT