ADVERTISEMENT

Trump built 3000 hospital "rooms" at the Javitz Center in 3 days...but, 100% empty

JohnnyBeeDawg

Circle of Honor
Aug 5, 2001
Converted 4 luxury hotels to hospitals this weekend, working 24/7.
All this emergency activity was at the public demand of the Governor.
Trump absolutely kicking boo-tay.

So far, none of the nyc hospitals are overrun.
Nobody has run out of ICU beds or ventilators.
Javitz center is not even occupied with a single patient.

There have been "only" 700 deaths (supposedly from COVID) in the entire timeline in the entire city.
In that massive city. 700?? Thank the Lord it wasnt tens of thousands, as we were told.
Naval ship is on the way to become another 1000 bed hospital.

We all certainly hope none of this overkill will be needed....but clearly, it has NOT been so far.
Dr. Fauci says hell is coming this week & next. Well, I hope not, but nyc is ready now.

Millions of masks on the way, and thousands of ventilators are sitting in warehouses, unused.
We will have to see what happens.
Look at this empty facility:

There have been "only" 700 deaths (supposedly from COVID) in the entire timeline in the entire city.
In that massive city. 700?? Thank the Lord it wasnt tens of thousands, as we were told.

We all certainly hope none of this overkill will be needed....but clearly, it has NOT been so far.
Dr. Fauci says hell is coming this week & next. Well, I hope not, but nyc is ready now.

Millions of masks on the way, and thousands of ventilators are sitting in warehouses, unused.

It will absolutely be tens of thousands before it’s all said and done. That said I agree the speed and implementation across the country at all government levels and with private companies is super impressive. My guess is that we will strike gold with a treatment at some point in the next few weeks. Too many talented people working on it.

It will absolutely be tens of thousands before it’s all said and done. That said I agree the speed and implementation across the country at all government levels and with private companies is super impressive. My guess is that we will strike gold with a treatment at some point in the next few weeks. Too many talented people working on it.
I tend to agree.

For years I explained to my kids how fast and miraculous the US went from #17 (tied with Romania) in power on Dec 7, 1941 to the lone world super power by Spring 1943. I think we’re witnessing that again right now.

Hey Johnny Bee Good. WTF do you hope you get outta this post?? Seriously??

I’m a Trumper all day. You continue to come across as somebody with a chip on your shoulder baiting folks to debate you. Why??? Especially with all that’s going on. Completely disrespectful and ignorant IMO. You and your cronies can come back at me all day. I don’t give a damn.

It’s getting real OLD hearing your BS everyday baiting like a dadgum southpaw when we should be coming together. Childish to say the least. But you’re scared outta your damn mind and ain’t fooling my ass or anybody else Johnny Bee Good.

Go Dawgs, take off your tin foil hat, quit your bitching for ONE dadgum day, and think of all those who need PRAYERS right now.

I’m a Trumper all day. You continue to come across as somebody with a chip on your shoulder baiting folks to debate you. Why??? Especially with all that’s going on. Completely disrespectful and ignorant IMO. You and your cronies can come back at me all day. I don’t give a damn.

It’s getting real OLD hearing your BS everyday baiting like a dadgum southpaw when we should be coming together. Childish to say the least. But you’re scared outta your damn mind and ain’t fooling my ass or anybody else Johnny Bee Good.

Go Dawgs, take off your tin foil hat, quit your bitching for ONE dadgum day, and think of all those who need PRAYERS right now.
Nothing ignorant about what I posted. Nothing disrespectful. No tin foil. Just reporting on the incredible overwhelming response of the President to the demands of the Governor, even though resources sit idle. I hope they never have to use them...as I said.
What did you respond with? Namecalling and insults instead of any discussion, whatsoever.
Did you even have a point? Who knows?? Bye bye. Another one on Ignore.

Nothing ignorant about what I posted. Nothing disrespectful. No tin foil. Just reporting on the incredible overwhelming response of the President to the demands of the Governor, even though resources sit idle. I hope they never have to use them...as I said.
What did you respond with? Namecalling and insults instead of any discussion, whatsoever.

Haha. Ok big fella. You’re a strange dude. Sorry for name calling. Bye Bye.

I tend to agree.

For years I explained to my kids how fast and miraculous the US went from #17 (tied with Romania) in power on Dec 7, 1941 to the lone world super power by Spring 1943. I think we’re witnessing that again right now.
While helping to supply both England and Russia with military equipment while fighting a war on two fronts. What the U.S. did in WWII is unparalleled and will never be done again. And as you said in just 2 1/2 years.

And Mario still bitches.. 65

Actually 2 bye byes. We're experiencing an epidemic of Ignores.

You hush your damn mouth! JohnnyBee is a damn American patriot! He has returned to the Chat to rid us of the evil liberals. Gawgs or Gie!
gi_joe_1964-2.jpg

JB, those don't look like those are set up to be hospital beds. They don't open till today actually but I don't believe that is what those are for. Looks like shelter for something else that is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT