ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, in his own words, said……

Sign Me Up Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

“If elected, I will be a dictator on day one.”

“I will terminate parts of the U.S. Constitution.”

So unfit to be president of the U.S.
Wow, really?

He didn’t say that. It’s not what he said and you know it.

“Only on day one, to close the border and start drilling”. That is what his quote included.

When you get the quotes from MSNBC, you get whatever the media wants you to get.

What a stupid stretch.

“If elected, I will be a dictator on day one.“I will terminate parts of the U.S. Constitution.”

So unfit to be president of the

Hands down, the biggest buffoon acting as president ever. Obama and his regime were so stupid making him their puppet. They’d be better off had they left him in the basement when he became president. Now the dims desperate to get someone else…most of them know Biden’s a buffoon, but will still vote for the worst president ever even if it’s too late. Not that it matters, they’ll vote for Michelle or Taylor if they’re on the dim ticket or whoever they bring in at the convention. They vote unanimous as told. Baaa baaaa.

There are folks being triggered. That's for sure.
Everyone knows Easy’s game. He is a nice old dude. I like him. He has stoped being racist in his trolls. Which is good for him. He used to just pop in and call everyone redneck hillbillies and run away. Oh wait. That is racist right. lol. He at least tries to post something of substance in his trolls these days. He even stays and defends them. He doesn’t actually research any politics or what goes on. He still thinks he is in the 60’s and 70’s at times. When he was in his prime. I say that as nice as I can be. Because away from the board I am quite sure he is as nice a guy as you can meet.

He was also fun when he would pop in and call 34 ignorant and worse as well. Good guy. Just smoked a few too many. He thinks he is still fighting for the movement. lol. I like posting videos of Biden gaffes for him.

He is like the bill walton of the board.

Last edited:

He did not say he would terminate parts of the constitution. He said he would be dictator for ONE DAY. To close the border and start drilling. That’s it. Why don’t you actually LISTEN to what he said and not the media’s lies about what he said.

He did not say he would terminate parts of the constitution. He said he would be dictator for ONE DAY. To close the border and start drilling. That’s it. Why don’t you actually LISTEN to what he said and not the media’s lies about what he said.
He is just trolling. Most Dems fell for trump’s troll as well. Funny part of it is Hannity was asking the question so he could put it to bed. The ridiculous nature of the assertion. Instead, he took the chance to screw with the media and left even more. That is the stuff that drives me crazy about Trump at times. Literally nuts. But it is entertaining how many bought that one hook line and sinker. Lack of brain cells.

The irony is the simplicity that is easychair. He doesn’t realized he is being trolled, then using said troll here. lol. On this board he is like Biden without a teleprompter

Everyone knows Easy’s game. He is a nice old dude. I like him. He has stoped being racist in his trolls. Which is good for him. He used to just pop in and call everyone redneck hillbillies and run away. Oh wait. That is racist right. lol. He at least tries to post something of substance in his trolls these days. He even stays and defends them. He doesn’t actually research any politics or what goes on. He still thinks he is in the 60’s and 70’s at times. When he was in his prime. I say that as nice as I can be. Because away from the board I am quite sure he is as nice a guy as you can meet.

He was also fun when he would pop in and call 34 ignorant and worse as well. Good guy. Just smoked a few too many. He thinks he is still fighting for the movement. lol. I like posting videos of Biden gaffes for him.

He is like the bill walton of the board.
"Now let me proceed to insult him over and over again". I don't really care about the shenanigans. If he is what you say he is here, then he certainly wasn't triggered by Trump as much as he got what he wanted in this thread.

So, Congrats Easy!
giphy.gif

"Now let me proceed to insult him over and over again". I don't really care about the shenanigans. If he is what you say he is here, then he certainly wasn't triggered by Trump as much as he got what he wanted in this thread.

So, Congrats Easy!
giphy.gif
You are just glass half empty aren’t you. He is a troll here. So he should get insulted. Being a troll is pathetic. I also complimented him too. That is all he tries most time to bring to any discussion. So I will troll him back. I insult you too. He should feel like he is treated equally. Which is all he really wants right. lol.

Easy is always triggered. He is an 80 year old man popping in and out trying to troll people for his entertainment. He thinks anything that happened after 1980 is awful. Athletically or otherwise. Pretty easy to get a bead on him. I also said he is a really nice guy too.

You are just glass half empty aren’t you. He is a troll here. So he should get insulted. Being a troll is pathetic. I also complimented him too. That is all he tries most time to bring to any discussion. So I will troll him back. I insult you too. He should feel like he is treated equally. Which is all he really wants right. lol.
Again, if he's troll, he's not triggered. The responders are the ones who are triggered. That's what trolls do. That's their aim. Some here don't seem to understand that. So I take it you don't really care for him and that stuff about him being an okay guy are just BS. I got it.

Again, if he's troll, he's not triggered. The responders are the ones who are triggered. That's what trolls do. That's their aim. Some here don't seem to understand that. So I take it you don't really care for him and that stuff about him being an okay guy are just BS. I got it.
You can be a triggered troll too. He is definitely triggered. lol. Don’t see anyone angry at him. He hasn’t triggered anyone. I like several lefties on this board the same way I do several righties. I even like most of your posts and have for years. I think politically you are backwards. But that is your opinion. We all have them. You too are probably a good guy away from this board. You want to vote to continue the prison raping of the country. But no one is perfect.

This is like his fifth try in three days. I would say he is triggered.

Easy is always triggered. He is an 80 year old man popping in and out trying to troll people for his entertainment. He thinks anything that happened after 1980 is awful. Athletically or otherwise. Pretty easy to get a bead on him. I also said he is a really nice guy too.
He was probably marching with bull connor, Jim crow and The grand Cyclops Robert byrd.

Liberals are that little white speck on top of chicken shit! This is a fact & undisputable.
That is interesting since it has been 20 years since the Liberal party in this country lost the popular vote in a presidential election...hmmmm.

You can be a triggered troll too. He is definitely triggered. lol. Don’t see anyone angry at him. He hasn’t triggered anyone. I like several lefties on this board the same way I do several righties. I even like most of your posts and have for years. I think politically you are backwards. But that is your opinion. We all have them. You too are probably a good guy away from this board. You want to vote to continue the prison raping of the country. But no one is perfect.

This is like his fifth try in three days. I would say he is triggered.
Or fifth time getting responses. If so, very successful.

What kind of responses would you have expected from triggered people? Death threats?

living rent free lol
libs love to talk about trump
yall seem worried as hell lol

Reactions: stray
It is simply amazing how many morons in the country will vote for Biden. He’s not a Democrat anymore. He’s a Marxist
He's' worse than that. He tearing our country apart intentionally. If you don't see it, you are literally blind and do not truly care about the BIG picture and what America is becoming. Controlled by the Marxists, chinese, you name it. He is a traitor. Not a great fan of Trump either. But hatred of Trump (his policies were much better for America), will cause liberals, dims, never trumpers, to bury their head in the sand; watch our country implode in every aspect; than ever vote for DJT. That is the definition of idiocy at best; co-conspirators at worst.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

He said he would be dictator for 1 day. And he would get the drilling going again. So you like the MSM takes what he says and transforms it into what they want. You dims and the MSM are a bunch of liars and this is what is wrong with our country now. Quit lying and listen to the truth for a change.

Wow, really?

He didn’t say that. It’s not what he said and you know it.

“Only on day one, to close the border and start drilling”. That is what his quote included.

When you get the quotes from MSNBC, you get whatever the media wants you to get.

What a stupid stretch.
Bunch of ignorant left wing sheep. They are not into reality!

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Taken completely out of context. Anyone who actually believes Trump would become a dictator should be charactorized as a simpleton. Tonight, the whole country saw who was "unfit" to be President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT